For sale

MizzBlue72

Ooh - and I'll make the second!! And I'll take the tools ... only if they are pink LOL. Seriously - I am still using my shoe as a hammer since my hubby left.

White Flower

A pink cane and cruthces, hmmm. Tell me about it sister, my ex took all the tools too but I got the house. A house that needs a lot of work!

• Author
stampdaddy
Ooh - and I'll make the second!! And I'll take the tools ... only if they are pink LOL. Seriously - I am still using my shoe as a hammer since my hubby left.

Sooooo, maybe Stampdaddy WAS being "thoughtful" when he was trying to make sure her and her children didnt have to hang their pictures with a shoe??

Regardless of what some here think of me, I AM a caring, loving man.....

White Flower
Sooooo, maybe Stampdaddy WAS being "thoughtful" when he was trying to make sure her and her children didnt have to hang their pictures with a shoe??

Regardless of what some here think of me, I AM a caring, loving man.....

That is why you've already got two takers:D

Stamp, when women leave domestic violence shelters, they are often set up in cheap, run-down housing with the barest minimum.

Your boxes of "start up" goods may really be a lifesaver to a woman and children who are struggling to start a brand new life, (albeit one that is never free from worries, as we all know).

How about find your local women's center, and go drop off your boxes, and give another woman an easier chance at a better future?

(((((stamp)))))

Why limit it to battered women? Some studies show men are more frequently the victims of domestic violence.

Shemp, if you can pick peaches and blueberries, I'LL bid on you. $7.50 an hour and all the peaches and blueberries you can eat.!

White Flower
Shemp, if you can pick peaches and blueberries, I'LL bid on you. $7.50 an hour and all the peaches and blueberries you can eat.!

Will you buy him for me, BJ? <bats lashes>

The heck with that!! Shemp goes to the fields, YOU go to the big house with me!!:cool:

Boldjack, if you made me that same offer -- you'd be sorry! One of my nicknames is 'fruit bat'... since I LOVE fruit! I would probably eat more than you pay... heh heh.

Oh yeah... the other day I googled the words at the bottom of your posts... and a picture of a Big Cobra came up! You are bad!:laugh:

Athena, I want YOU to come to the big house too!! Yes I am bad and getting worse, daily.;)

Athena, I want YOU to come to the big house too!! Yes I am bad and getting worse, daily.;)

LOL!!! You want a harem of women, eh?!

Athena, Let's be realistic. I would hardly call TWO women , a harem. But with women as lovely as you and White Flower, it would be an awesome start!!!!!:D:D

I'm a believer in equal opportunity...

I say Athena and White Flower should buyout BOTH Stamp and Boldjack...and start THEIR own harem! ;)

White Flower
I'm a believer in equal opportunity...

I say Athena and White Flower should buyout BOTH Stamp and Boldjack...and start THEIR own harem! ;)

A man of my own heart.:love:

• Author
stampdaddy
A man of my own heart.:love:

well, now its Me, Owl, Boldjack (3 dudes) and Whiteflower and Athena... We need some more chicks cause Stampdaddy aint crossing swords with them two....

Yep, there is definitely something wrong with the ratio here.:confused:

well, now its Me, Owl, Boldjack (3 dudes) and Whiteflower and Athena... We need some more chicks cause Stampdaddy aint crossing swords with them two....

LOL...naww...the ratio is fine...ya'll gotta remember...Owley here is taken already. So ya'll just gotta work out the rest of this between the four of you...I'm just here to sit back and enjoy the sunshine!

• Author
stampdaddy
LOL...naww...the ratio is fine...ya'll gotta remember...Owley here is taken already. So ya'll just gotta work out the rest of this between the four of you...I'm just here to sit back and enjoy the sunshine!

pervert!!!!

• Author
stampdaddy

more like sittin back and enjoying my "moon" shine...

White Flower
LOL!!!

You have no idea how hard I'm fightin' to behave right now! :) :) :)

If we keep poking and jabbing Owl just might cave in!!!:laugh: