Guys: breast size preference

shoesies05

You'reasian
Depends on the density of the breast tissue and tissue to fat ratio, relevant to size. I've been with a couple women who did nearly smack themselves in the face during enthusiastic sex. If a woman can suck her nipples, it's possible to get smacked in the face, especially if she likes watching while in missionary.

Just sayin :)

Nothin' beats the genuine, enthusiastic sex.

Nothin' beats the genuine' date=' enthusiastic sex.[/quote']

Yeah, it's always the psychotic ones :D

Seriously, the one which stood out (I've been with so few) was 4'11", about 110lb and had DD's by my estimation. That was where I learned how women with large natural breasts can "hide" them. I didn't even notice until we began to get a bit more intimate and she "let them out". She loved sucking her nipples. She also liked it on top. Ride 'em cowgirl.

Come to think of it, most of the women I've been with have had larger breasts. I don't think it was purposeful. Only one was built like a boy, but, truth be told, I never really noticed. She kissed like the virgin Mary and the devil all in one. :)

She loved sucking her nipples.

Sorry but I seriously don't see how that, or face smacking is possible, and I'm very flexible :confused::rolleyes:

Sorry but I seriously don't see how that, or face smacking is possible, and I'm very flexible :confused::rolleyes:
Hey, I was just an observer. Remember, breasts come in all shapes. Hers were "long". I remember one time, when she was on top, they looked like they were 8-10" long hanging down. The best sample I can provide is an old picture of Playmate Cynthia Myers
Hey, I was just an observer. Remember, breasts come in all shapes. Hers were "long". I remember one time, when she was on top, they looked like they were 8-10" long hanging down. The best sample I can provide is an old picture of Playmate Cynthia Myers

You mean like utters? :D

Same here.. I never smacked my face.. but while I was on top I smacked HIS face.. :laugh:

and I never could suck my own nipples.. tried many times.. but I can't reach.. although they're enormous..:o

Same here.. I never smacked my face.. but while I was on top I smacked HIS face.. :laugh:

and I never could suck my own nipples.. tried many times.. but I can't reach.. although they're enormous..:o

Like pencil erasers? :D

Like pencil erasers? :D

I was talking about my breasts.. but yeah.. I would say my nipples are slightly smaller than pencil erasers..

Wow.. this is getting personal.. :laugh:

I was talking about my breasts.. but yeah.. I would say my nipples are slightly smaller than pencil erasers..

Wow.. this is getting personal.. :laugh:

Hm...that avatar is your breasts, right? ;-)

Hm...that avatar is your breasts, right? ;-)

Nope... but they are huge like that.. ;)

Nope... but they are huge like that.. ;)

Well, how come you won't do the same thing in your avatar, but having it be actually YOU.

Wouldn't THAT be cool?! :):)

Well, how come you won't do the same thing in your avatar, but having it be actually YOU.

Wouldn't THAT be cool?! :):)

I have no problem with that... I often posted my real breasts.. but since I'm at work.. I don't have those pictures here.. ;)

LoneWolfie

I like big breasts but only if they are in proportion to a woman's other curves and her chest size.

I like seeing them bounce and jiggle during sex. :p

BlueEyedGirl

I am a girl and have had large breasts all my life. Natural 34-36 DD-E depening on the current weight. I am 5"9' tall and medium build so they are not horribly out of proportion but they still stand out.

All I can say is that men LOVE them. I have felt that they are a huge bonus in attracting men and I wouldn't have it any other way ;)

Only problem is the quality of those men... but the quantity is there.

Jersey Shortie

Don't have big breasts and don't want them. I think all sizes can be attractive and one isn't better then the other. Having smaller breasts makes *me* personally feel more feminine, I am sure in the same exact ways having bigger breasts makes other women feel more feminine. I never lacked in getting male attention and never had the experience of them staring at my chest instead of my face an overwhelming amount of the time. Although I do get the impression they stare at something else as I am walking away. :lmao:

The only think that bothers me is the popularity of fake breasts. Women get them to feel better about themselves but to me, that says something negative right there.

LoneWolfie
Don't have big breasts and don't want them. I think all sizes can be attractive and one isn't better then the other. Having smaller breasts makes *me* personally feel more feminine, I am sure in the same exact ways having bigger breasts makes other women feel more feminine. I never lacked in getting male attention and never had the experience of them staring at my chest instead of my face an overwhelming amount of the time. Although I do get the impression they stare at something else as I am walking away. :lmao:

The only think that bothers me is the popularity of fake breasts. Women get them to feel better about themselves but to me, that says something negative right there.

I do have to say that i prefer small natural breasts over huge fake ones, even if the fake ones look natural.

And women that seem to overly expose or put an accent on their breasts by the way they dress tend to turn me off.

Which includes Lizzy's avatar. :p

Do all ass men like anal sex?
Off-topic, but I can share that appreciation of the female derriere is global. Whether it be a rim job, multiple penetration or a little finger tease, for a man who appreciates a woman in that way, it's all good :)

Topically, BEG, my wife's bff is built a lot like you (5'10" and similar body type) and has similar issues with men. Her exH cheated on her for many years before D and guys are drawn to her superficially. As a result, she has this demeanor I find off-putting; hard and distant, even though she's a very caring and loving friend to my wife. Sadly, it appears all men are a-holes, to her. She's the only friend of my wife's whom I'm haven't been close to and supportive of simply because of that distance. If that sounds familiar, it bears scrutiny. TBH, because of that, other than when my wife has described her "assets", I rarely have given her friend's body (breasts) any thought. She's two-dimensional to me.

I do have to say that i prefer small natural breasts over huge fake ones, even if the fake ones look natural.

And women that seem to overly expose or put an accent on their breasts by the way they dress tend to turn me off.

Which includes Lizzy's avatar. :p

How about huge REAL ones? LOL

LoneWolfie
How about huge REAL ones? LOL

Depends on whether the 'huge REAL ones' fit nicely with the shape and sizes of the rest of her body.

If a girl is a little bit chubby and curvy and has slightly saggy, bouncy huge real breasts then thats still a good fit and sexy.

If a girl is flat like a board, has no curves other then 2 huge lumps of fat that seem to appear out of nowhere on her chest then thats not sexy at all and id get turned off. :p

I wanna enjoy every part of a girl's body, not just her breasts. Although ill admit i really love sucking on a girl's nipples, squeezing breasts and, forgive the rude language, tit****ing.