My first bait-and-switch

Art_Critic
This is why I am scared of online dating. What if the guy is like really short or something? :sick:

They have pills for that today ?.. Don't you read your spam ?

I have heard or read somewhere that height seems to be the most lied about male feature in online dating.. now.. in real life dating it seems to be length :laugh:

Citizen Erased
They have pills for that today ?.. Don't you read your spam ?

I have heard or read somewhere that height seems to be the most lied about male feature in online dating.. now.. in real life dating it seems to be length :laugh:

:laugh: Anyway I wasn't being serious. It'd be a bit stupid for me to expect height when I too lack in that department. Short guys are cute. :love:

That's sad, that people have to lie. But yes, I'd think length either online or IRL would be the most lied about. :laugh:

burning 4 revenge
:laugh: Anyway I wasn't being serious. It'd be a bit stupid for me to expect height when I too lack in that department. Short guys are cute. :love:

That's sad, that people have to lie. But yes, I'd think length either online or IRL would be the most lied about. :laugh:

You seem wiser than some 34 year olds I know

Art_Critic
But yes, I'd think length either online or IRL would be the most lied about. :laugh:

That reminds me of the joke :

Do you know why women have trouble judging distances ?

Because... ( the person telling the joke holds their thumb and index finger about 3 inches apart )... They are told their whole life that this is 6 inches :laugh:

Lindarose84

I never understood the height thing myself. I'm 5'4" and I prefer guys around 5'7"-5'8" because any taller and kisses and hugs are just awkward for me. So I'm definitely in the group of ladies that prefers shorter guys.

Citizen Erased
You seem wiser than some 34 year olds I know

:love:

That reminds me of the joke :

Do you know why women have trouble judging distances ?

Because... ( the person telling the joke holds their thumb and index finger about 3 inches apart )... They are told their whole life that this is 6 inches :laugh:

:lmao:

• Author

The sad part is -- except for the horrific table manners -- if he had been honest about his age, looks, and weight, I would have still met him. I am 45 and wouldn't mind dating someone close to 60. I'm so tired of boys...

Well Carrie, I'm a lot younger than 60, I'LL date you, but NO ORGIES!!:D:D and YOU have to bring the sushi.:)

burning 4 revenge
So as a professional, what kind of champagne would you suggest, for sushi and sashimi?

I don't like chilled sake and can't imagine a sparkling sake. Consider me a traditionalist, when having sushi, although other types of Japanese cuisine is a different story.

as a professional id suggest a newkie brown ale with a mashed potato sandwich and a tin of herring