...... A way out

Dessert Fox

I have a problem with a very sweet lady who is really interested in taking our friendship further, a lady i spoke to over a period of time.............whats wrong with that you ask ?

I had an affair some ten years ago, i could go on a tell everyone how exciting it was and everything else BUT for eight years i have had to live with the guilt and rightly so too,everyday i always think of the girl i ripped apart,mentally scarred,the more i think the harder it gets yet is my pain anything like hers when she found out i was seeing another woman,i doubt it very much.

We had been married for eighteen years,sixteen of those were bloody fantastic ! the last two were a bit rough due to family circumstances,the kids had grown up and i guess there was no mum and dad ties between us.

I hurt the one i love,my wife,my companion,my lover but most of all i hurt my best friend.

I seriously hope she has found someone to love her as i should have done, i hope she can smile once again like she used to.

So many times i have thought of an easy way out but its too easy , i feel as though i should put myself through the mill as she had to go when i cheated on her.

She trusted me.

I let her down and broke that trust !!!

I cant love another woman as i am still very much in love with my ex wife,obviously i would never approach here again and will always stay single for what i have done.A cross i have to bear.

I've tried talking to this other lady and telling her the truth but she will not listen.

I don't want to lie to here as i did too much of that to my ex wife.

How do you put off someone who is so persistant , i don't want her to get hurt.

Any advise would be really welcome.

• Author
Dessert Fox

Some great replies there guys !!

Thought this place was called " Loveshack.org "

Should change its name to the "Trollshack.org"