• Author
RecordProducer

Wow, I enjoyed reading all the posts, you guys are very funny. :laugh:

Once we found a entire farm scene made out of poo and sticks. It is still an awful memory!!:sick:
Were they talented? :laugh:

Geez, I am actually horrified, not even so much by their dirtiness, but the sick minds that actually enjoy playing with poo. Did they use fingers? :sick::sick::sick:

Supermarket checkout cashier. It was the biggest test of my patience I ever had. It was all day arguing about not taking somebody's thirty cents coupon that expired 4 months ago. It was there that I learned to hate the public.

Once we found a entire farm scene made out of poo and sticks. It is still an awful memory!!:sick:

Bloody artists make me sick :laugh:

Blah... Blah.. yet, you Republicans will take every effort to attack the working classes. My parents are poor, can you go without attacking them ?

I never said all nurses are bad. I said the spoiled hot chicks that go to nursing school thinking it will be glamorous and then when they hit the real world can't handle it - then expect everyone to crap on about how hard their jobs are, are bad. Those ones annoy me.

Big fat women or men who do it because they want to help people are coolo in my book. So long as they don't expect how hard done by they are to be a topical point. Cry me a rive in other words.

I've just been in hospital and have a new found respect for nurses. They are really quite knowledgable, and have to do some pretty disgusting things. I only have good things to say about every single nurse that tended to me while I was sick. Your post is really quite strange. Anyway I wanted to stick up for the nurses.

I've seen the gamut. ICU- very attentive; Med-Surg - mixed bag; LTC - depends on facility. The more public support involved, the more variable the culture and attitude and quality of care. I don't envy the jobs of the staff at my mom's facility; 99 beds and all dementia skilled nursing, with most being Medicaid. Last time she was in the hospital her charge nurse commented on how good her skin was for a non-ambulatory. That's good staff dealing with a tough job. My compliments to those who choose nursing as a career. It ain't easy. :)