Never had male friends in my life...

LovieDove24

Trialbyfire
Yeah, we did talk about politics, education, dating.

So what was your point about having male friends with no common interests, being possible? For that matter, you've never had a "real" male friend. The way you think defies logic.

So what was your point about having male friends with no common interests, being possible? For that matter, you've never had a "real" male friend. The way you think defies logic.

I'm not following you..

• Author
LovieDove24

Some threadjackin is goin on here and MeaganRye you cannot necessarily 'relate' to what I'm going through since you have had close male friend, albeit a crappy one who talked behind your back but a close male friend nonetheless.

I know a couple girls who are really good friends and a couple others who are friends but I connect with less often.

Why are they friends? Because I get along with them really well, but they have personal attributes that make them not relationship material. If those differences didn't exist, I'd would have pursued them romantically.

I actually love having women as friends, they tend to think quite differently than guys and makes for a more diverse group of friends. Plus they make meeting other girls easier!

RF

i have many male friends and to think I could not remember how many of them. ehehe

You were just misinterpreting what you saw.

Men are more caring than your girl friends. Anyways you have to change it. Find guys who are interesting and funny.

If you have one just remember "They dont cheat to you but be careful to them you might fall."

_________

Free Dating Tips

I had a strange interaction with this girl the other day. L, who has a boyfriend, texted me last week saying, "What are you doing tonight?"

Me: "Hanging out with your boyfriend" :)

L: "That makes sense cuz we're at odds."

Me: "Well call me when you break up lol"

L: "Not any time soon, we're on a year lease" etc.

Me: "Well, I'm interested in dating girls, not being friends with them."

L: "All guys always want more from me!"

Me: "That's how guys are. You really should find some female friends"

L: "Girls are stupid."

The point is that girls with boyfriends should not expect guys to want to hang out with them. As other posters have mentioned, guys are primitive creatures. Personally, I want more than sex (conversation, romance, etc.), but in no way do I want to ever, ever hang out with a girl that there is no possibility of dating. That's ridiculous.

You girls out there with boyfriends who expect single men to be their friends are just so totally out of sync with how men are.

As has been said before, guys do have something in mind with most girls they become "friends" with. Sometimes they get over it, often times though the desires to be something more linger. WTRanger hit it dead on in his first post; the feelings can often be dormant and not expressed because of various reasons. Keep this in mind; it is almost a joke to say a heterosexual guy will WANT to be a girl's hangout/coffee buddy with no hope in mind. Kind of like saying you want to get a nice career but you never want to promote or get a raise. In fact, often times this will annoy me, when a girl will only want to see me to whine about her boyfriend or something. I am not her girlfriend with a penis!! I am her friend, yes, but I am not a girl and thus am not going to think like you'd expect when telling me about your stupid boyfriend! Instead of thinking, "Oh that's so sad honey," I am thinking, "Hmm, I wonder if this means we could try dating now."