The Cougar

burning 4 revenge

Acting classy is different to having class. Classy often gets confused with a person who acts posh. That would be defined as acting classy.

Class is just acting in accordance with the environment you are in and to an extent implies acting with some degree of morality.

So you wouldn't show up to a football club and ask for a fancy glass of wine. You'd have a beer and talk about breasts.

For example, you cheat on your boyfriend with his best friend. The classy thing to do is say nothing and wear the guilt. A person without class would run off and tell the boyfriend and break into tears so she can get the guilt off her chest. No consideration for the boyfriend. A complete lack of class.

Lack of class is often synonymous with 'American'.

Gees you and your sweeping generalizations, I am not American but still..do you always talk like you post, out in public?

I see what you are saying now, acting posh is not having class because the modern definition of posh is just to act like you have money. Acting rich unfortunately is based on what we see in the media, a few socialite starlets have set the pecedence for what being "classy" is and leaves a lot to be desired. Because the goal is dress me up in bling and that automatically means I have class, ie OX housewives.

Social etiquette has little to do with money and more to do with cultural flare, education and social upbringing. It just so happens that people who come from old money have been exposed to proper etiquette for many years. When I think of class in terms of public figures I think Lady Di, Jackie O, Obama, and the royal family.

Anyway, what we see on television influences much more than we care to admit. Though I doubt a show on cougars is going to "encourage" more women to do something that is already extremely prevalent in our society, I do attribute a lot of our social trends to what we see in Hollywood. It's too late to worry about what we see on tv now the word is out and has become the norm.

My best friends often question where my rage comes from, they ask why I am such a violent person. I tell them it is because I have a third testicle that leads to an increased production of testosterone.

Then we get kebabs.

All I want is one woman to love and to be happy with just one. Yet women my age insist on playing stupid games and remaining single. You tell me I should not be angry women say one thing and then go and do another.

I am a young man who is unhappy with his place in life. Now I am doing better and I am climbing the ladder, yet you tell me I should not have a fire in my belly ?

Anger ? Yes. Pain ? Yes. All of which are completely normal. I am one of the most well adjusted normal people who post on this forum. Now that is a scary thought.

Or should I kiss my own ass and pretend that everything is wonderful ?

People ask about the cougar I tell them - No, not interested. But if you want to give me some money or presents I might be. I'm sure the same would be the case for many young men.

Men are not attracted to money and power as are young women so the attraction to older women is not that same. I would think that just by observing men and women that it would be obvious a young woman is suited to an older man but not the other way round.

Ok, I get it now.. there is somebody for everybody... except for old women like me ?

Bored how old are you? I know that's what you want. But before you can even dream of being with a woman to love properly and to love you in the same vein, you need to learn to respect women. Women in general. I am not saying this to be cheeky I am trying to help you. Can you take that on board?

BoredPerson
Ok, I get it now.. there is somebody for everybody... except for old women like me ?

There is someone for you but it is not realistic to expect a 25 year old man to want to be with a 50 year old woman.

50 year old men can get 25 year old woman in limited circumstances that involve 1) the woman being a whore 2) the man having a lot of money.

You'll never see a poor old man with a young woman. And you'll never see a young woman with an old man who has strong morals.

The situation is a fluke and completely messed up most of the time.

Sometiems it can work but rarely.

Surely there must be a lot of men around your own age who are not married.... you must be able to find someone.

Chrome Barracuda

I find that situation where women cant act right too in my age generation myself. I'm 28 and women cant seem to not play games. when the man is serious theyre not and when they get used and worn up they want the same dudes to be there. but that's not always gonna happen.

It's frustrating...

So I go whereever I'm wanted. old , young, black, spanish, asian. even white women now. As long as she's feeling me and I'm feeling her and theyre not playing games. Than that's what I'm looking for.

There is someone for you but it is not realistic to expect a 25 year old man to want to be with a 50 year old woman.

50 year old men can get 25 year old woman in limited circumstances that involve 1) the woman being a whore 2) the man having a lot of money.

You'll never see a poor old man with a young woman. And you'll never see a young woman with an old man who has strong morals.

The situation is a fluke and completely messed up most of the time.

Sometiems it can work but rarely.

Surely there must be a lot of men around your own age who are not married.... you must be able to find someone.

No, They're all busy chasing the younger women :laugh:

BoredPerson
Bored how old are you? I know that's what you want. But before you can even dream of being with a woman to love properly and to love you in the same vein, you need to learn to respect women. Women in general. I am not saying this to be cheeky I am trying to help you. Can you take that on board?

I do respect women I don't think they're infallible and I don't worship them. Women do a lot of things wrong and a lot of them don't deserve respect.

A small list :

They get divorces and they ruin mens lives for no good reason.

They say they want stability and love but they really want drama and excitement. They don't want to settle down. They don't want to be normal and just live life. They need expensive things, they need to have children when they want and they don't care about a mans well being or happiness.

They complain about being judged by their looks but then they don't exercise and they become overweight.

They have no faith in men and they prefer to judge you on the here and now not based on what you could become in the future or the good person that you are. All about money and prestige.

Yet they won't accept good looks are important but they play to that by using sex to get their way at every opportunity.

They refuse to understand a womans income needs only be staple of supplementary. I'd much rather marry a school teacher than a career woman. The same is true of woman on average I believe. Career women are not attractive.

A lot of women are like that to the extent it is hard to find a good one. Men who can play the game get lots of sex and find a girlfriend but I don't have energy.

I can't believe I am saying this but I've actually considered christian women and going back to church to try and meet a nice girl. There are some christian girls at work and they're all very nice and they look after themselves. You also don't need to worry about the pressures of sex before marriage.

I think I have a lot of good qualities I'm at the start of a good career and even if that doesn't work out I have a dedication and intelligence that I hope would get me over the line someday.

I like women that are women not women that want to be men. Women can have their careers and their jobs or whatever else they want but for me to like them they first have to be WOMEN.

BoredPerson
No, They're all busy chasing the younger women :laugh:

Probably more like ten years younger. Have you looked at men that are not wealthy ?

[Boredperson]

My best friends often question where my rage comes from, they ask why I am such a violent person.

I am a young man who is unhappy with his place in life. Now I am doing better and I am climbing the ladder, yet you tell me I should not have a fire in my belly ?

Anger ? Yes. Pain ? Yes. All of which are completely normal. I am one of the most well adjusted normal people who post on this forum. Now that is a scary thought.

Your entire post is contradictory. If you're full of rage and your friends notice- that doesn't make you well adjusted. Rage does not equal well adjusted. Everyone goes through hard times, but the most well adjusted poster on this board? That WOULD be a scary thought IF it were true.

Men are not attracted to money and power as are young women so the attraction to older women is not that same. I would think that just by observing men and women that it would be obvious a young woman is suited to an older man but not the other way round.

Men can be opportunists in the same way women can. What about Madonna's little boy toy? Many rich powerful women will have younger men seeking them out because they are attracted to the money and power. Neither gender is beneath being an opportunist.

Some younger women WILL seek out a wealthy man in order to be taken care of. I don't think Anna Nicole Smith married a 96 year old man on his death bed because she was in love with him. I don't think Madonna's 20 year old boy toy dated her because of anything else but the fact that she could further his career (and she did).

Sure I believe there are many women out there that would date an older sucessful man simply because of his staus and finances. There are men out there that would do the same.

If I was an older sucessful man in my 40's or 50's and had younger women chasing after me because of that status- I'd be turned off. How much self respect can one have if they date someone knowing they are sought after for their money? How much respect can they have for the girl that seeks this?

Probably more like ten years younger. Have you looked at men that are not wealthy ?

You might find this difficult to grasp but I'm a woman with a satisfying career that pays well. I've never relied on men for money and in fact was the sole bread winner during my marriage.

Btw, my educational/ professional background revolves around science, it's more of a life calling than it is just a mere job:)

Bored:

It's interesting how your train of thought went from "but I do respect women" and then you just had a big gush of hatred to follow that. Are you aware that you do this? And if you can switch to being so negative even when you are trying to explain that you are not, how can you expect these thoughts not to manifest themselves in your emotions in your daily interactions?

People sense what kind of energy we give off, women will sense the energy you give off. A woman will never see past a ball of negative energy because quite frankly, it's scary to us.

So you say you respect women and then you go off to make up a huge "short list" of all the reasons why you don't. How about you tell us why you do respect women, because so far you have not done anything that would convince one to think you actually do have respect.

• Author
burning 4 revenge
I thought you liked older women. You're so fickle.

Most guys like older women as well as younger women, but it works to our advantage (men) to discourage older women from dating younger men

Otherwise we have to fear aging even more than you guys do

Most guys like older women as well as younger women, but it works to our advantage (men) to discourage older women from dating younger men

Otherwise we have to fear aging even more than you guys do

I don't fear it, I botox it.

You dont need Botox yet, youre like 37

Lol

I did it once or twice a while back. It made NO difference.

No one noticed.

I prefer to hang out in places with good lighting.

Meh, history and media has it's fair share of famous cougars.

Here's to you Mrs. Robinson.... Oh, and Neil Diamond's "Desiree".... I sing along to that one and smile knowingly.:eek::lmao:

Chrome Barracuda
Meh, history and media has it's fair share of famous cougars.

Here's to you Mrs. Robinson.... Oh, and Neil Diamond's "Desiree".... I sing along to that one and smile knowingly.:eek::lmao:

Mrs robinson was a fox!!!!! Godamn!

God I would have plowed her arse!!! lol. dont know why she got mad he tried to marry her daughter in the end.

Mrs robinson was a fox!!!!! Godamn!

God I would have plowed her arse!!! lol. dont know why she got mad he tried to marry her daughter in the end.

I'm glad I don't have kids:p

Chrome Barracuda
I'm glad I don't have kids:p

C'mon it isnt wise to sleep with your daughters boyfriend! lmao:D

C'mon it isnt wise to sleep with your daughters boyfriend! lmao:D

I learned that after appearing on the Jerry Springer show. I got lots of "booooo's and thumbs down" I have learned my lesson- and changed my name.

BoredPerson
You might find this difficult to grasp but I'm a woman with a satisfying career that pays well. I've never relied on men for money and in fact was the sole bread winner during my marriage.

Btw, my educational/ professional background revolves around science, it's more of a life calling than it is just a mere job:)

Generally I find that women have more satisfying careers than men and make more money. However they still tend to want a man with at least the same amount of status.

BoredPerson
Your entire post is contradictory. If you're full of rage and your friends notice- that doesn't make you well adjusted. Rage does not equal well adjusted. Everyone goes through hard times, but the most well adjusted poster on this board? That WOULD be a scary thought IF it were true.

Men can be opportunists in the same way women can. What about Madonna's little boy toy? Many rich powerful women will have younger men seeking them out because they are attracted to the money and power. Neither gender is beneath being an opportunist.

Some younger women WILL seek out a wealthy man in order to be taken care of. I don't think Anna Nicole Smith married a 96 year old man on his death bed because she was in love with him. I don't think Madonna's 20 year old boy toy dated her because of anything else but the fact that she could further his career (and she did).

Sure I believe there are many women out there that would date an older sucessful man simply because of his staus and finances. There are men out there that would do the same.

If I was an older sucessful man in my 40's or 50's and had younger women chasing after me because of that status- I'd be turned off. How much self respect can one have if they date someone knowing they are sought after for their money? How much respect can they have for the girl that seeks this?

Look, whatever issues I might* have yours are actually 100 times worse. I think you need to seek out professional help because your view of reality is messed up and you clearly hate men.