Needing / for my sister!

Daizednjaided

My sister is 37 Years old. She met her husband in a bar. got pregnant married and pregnant again. Both kids are disabled, one is developmentally delayed, the other is autistic both under the age of 4 years old. Her husband has always had an addiction problem in his younger days strong drug use I'm sure I have only known him 5 years. When they got together He was marijuana addicted and an alcoholic. He finally stopped doing both of these drugs when he was unable to get a job because of his abuse. He is now a stay at home dad. In the last 5 months or so he started seeing a psychiatrist prescribing him adderal for his adhd, to get off of weed he was then given xanex, tenex and also serraquell. My sister used to monitor him but couldnt handle it anymore he abuses his meds steals hers. we've noticed a change in him he has lost 40 pounds eyes sunked in he rambles manically now writes on the living room walls as a dry erase board camras everywhere literally paranoia. says theres a computer hacker that he finally caught that wiped out his computer put virus's in his phone laptop mouse and keyboard. he blaims my sister for everything says she abuses my nephew at 3 in the morning when everyone is asleep. he does not sleep anymore. Well this last weekend he finally snapped somehow just rambling going crazy my sister fled the house because she was told cps was being called by a third party. she brought our whole family into this situation. we finally talked her into calling a crisis line for him to get impatient. I had to be a witness during his evaluation at the house. The woman automatically said he is manic depressive bi polor and in mania he is in no condition to take care the kids let alone himself. She wont force impatient onto him due to the fact he has not physically harmed or threatend anyone. She said he needs to go willinging and they cant help until that point. He has mentally abused my sister for years calling her names lazy. to the point where he says i would rather see the kids in foster care then any one of your family members. saying she is unfit never there and so on. my sister is the sole provider of income and has to maintain her job for the medical for her children. The state wont help her for schooling on my autistic nephew saying she makes to much. She feels stuck. She doesnt want to divorce but I told her okay dont divorce get him into inpatient and treatment and then decide. My question is where does she go from here? for child care as she has to work? I told her that i would personally call CPS if she leaves them with him because it is documented. But I work my parents are old and dealing iwth cancer and my brother has two kids of his own? I dont know what resources to go through to help her find the help she needs or who to call? any ideas?