LiFe - Damn Them

Jeff Yo

Originally posted by Jamie31

In that case, this person needs to seek medical treatment immediately and quit wasting his time ranting and raving about his problems here, because obviously there is nothing we can do for him.

so, jamie, you're *against* ranting and raving?

neat.

i think there is something we can do for him; even if it's just to prove that there are intelligent friendly folx out in universe somewhere.

Originally posted by jenny

so, jamie, you're *against* ranting and raving?

neat.

i think there is something we can do for him; even if it's just to prove that there are intelligent friendly folx out in universe somewhere.

When did I say that I was against ranting and raving? I'm not, but apparently this guy is beyond our help. He needs a professional.

wasting his time ranting and raving
?

i read 'wasting time' as fairly negative.

he may need professional help, and/or he may need to know that others have gone through what he has gone through. he has the problems that some of us had, like not being allowed to use the car, not getting to be with a girl he likes; and he is sensitive to the failures of his parents and his community.

sometimes its enough to know that others validate your beliefs and world view and offer non-drastic suggestions for improvement. plus, he's funny. and offbeat. i like his posts; they surprise me.

Jeff you, you need to start accepting that your parents make the rules for you right now. Your big problem is not that you can't get your license or that you only have five friends or that you don't have a girlfriend.

Your big problem is that you choose to talk about shooting people at school and killing yourself because you're not happy with the rules you face at home. Your parents rule the Jeep and they rule you. The sooner you accept that big fact the sooner you can start facing up to the responsibility of accepting help to stop you from having thoughts of suicide or violence as a way out of some very trivial family matters.

Many people here have already offered you some ways they can help you, more than they offer most people. Learn from these people and take help where you get it and stop blaming your parents and your sister.

Ok its people like you that I have thought about picking a gun up about.

Its people like you that cause school shootings and mass murder cases on depression and metal illness.

Its people like you I tell to **** off cause I dont want to deal with it anymore.

You gave it to me strait up, so I gave someting back.. **** OFF ALREADY

mmm...how's it going with the car situation? my parents did not let me drive until i was 19, if you can believe it, though i expect it might be different for girls.

what are your friends like? mine were the only thing keeping me going until i got to university.

Jeff -

Anger just rots your gut. You don't need it. It's not fun, it feels crappy, and it is bad for the body. It is clear you are having a rough time. You can't fix this on your own and getting mad won't help - it'll just chew up your insides.

I don't recall what everyone else said to you and I'm feeling too lazy to read the whole thread again. I think some of them have been unnecessarily rough on you but Tony's a good man and he gave you some wise advice. Please consider his suggestions. Try not to mind the folks who criticize. There are also people who feel bad that you're feeling bad and hope that we can give you some suggestions to help.

Jeff Yo dont be puting your self down. I know what its like to have over protective prents my mom wont let me drive either and i have my license. Its bull how parents dont under stand that making friend is important. What i want to know is what is wrong with you that you dont have friends, do you try to hard to fit in or what. The only thing i have to say about friend in high school is f***k them you dont need them they are only two faced the only prson you can trust is your self. Dont try hard to fit in or act all bad, if they dont like you for who you are they aint freinds. Try to git in a sport even if your not good thats the way i make freinds and dont do anyrhing stupid to your self. Well thats all can say for right now. :cool: