"liking a best friend" issues

okay i have a few questions i'd like to ask about.

Firstly, ive been friends with this girl since she was 6. Ive known her for 15 years now and it was only till this year when i started to feel feelings for her. I remember last year i was in complete denial, i don't mean saying to myself that i don't like her when i do, i mean, i would imagine thinking that this relationship would never work, insisting that it's just friendship, and was completely fine with it, obviously cos i didn't like her then.

well..it turns out that i have fallen for her now. for the past few months we became very close. we meet everyday, eat together everyday, feel wierd when we don't talk, we lie down in bed together and talk, we sleep together time to time..but nothing sexual.

I have told her that i like her, and she has already told me that she feels as if just being friends would be better. However, our relationship didn't get bad. We still treat each other normally, like before. Right now we are a few thousand miles apart, and we still talk to each other everyday. All we talk about is how much she misses me, how much she feels lonely that no one is next to her, and i call her to cool things down for her, cos she is the one more dependant on me.

Thing is, these days i'm thinking that maybe she doesn't want a relationship with me due to no sexual attraction. I know that she finds this very important and I definately have a sexual attraction for her but she doesn't seem to, and i think it's because of the fact that i've known her too long.

is there anything i could do with this relationship? So much that i'm trying to get away from this relationship, i do not want to break this special friendship, I'm even thinking of waiting until she gets a boy friend first, so that she won't be lonely from me being with my girlfriend all the time.

what can i do to make this relationship work?

and

if I shouldn't, what do i do?

and..most importantly..although there really isn't gonna be an answer to this question..

how do i make myself more sexually attractive to someone who doesn't feel that way about me?

confused..

decision's can't help to much there ,

insted of thinking of sex

ask yourself do you care for her,

other than that what can you deside?