In love with the boss

out of control

out of control

HELP!!! I am not only in love with someone who is not my husband.. he is my boss.. he is also married and he is 22 yrs. older then me.

I know this sounds crazy, but please understand, when I got married I had the worst self esteem you can possibly imagine. I was overweight and here was this guy that loved me???? how could that be?? Well I knew that he was the only person in the world who could possibly love me so I grabbed him and didn't let go. That was 8 yrs ago.

A lot has changed in 8 yrs. We now have two kids and I am in a professional career. He on the other hand works retail and is not the brightest apple in the bunch. I disregarded that fact for many many years, but lately it has been causing alot of stress in our relationship. It bothers me that he is not only "not book smart" he is actually just an overall ignorant person and has no inclination to change that. He is completely happy with himself.

My boss, this older man, is incredibly intelligent. He makes me think and I love that. He is also very sexy for an older man and makes weak in the knees every time he looks at me. He has this kind of stare that just drives me wild.

He is married with two kids of his own and his wife is terminally ill. He has alot on his plate, with out me. But I know he has feelings for me. We sort of have this unspoken "thing" going on. I think about him all the time and would give anything to be with him. It is literally driving me crazy.

If I were you, I'd keep it "unspoken" until you discuss all your feeling with your husband, and either get conseling, or end the relationship. Also, your boss is still married, even if his wife has a terminal disease. And it's not a good idea to have a "thing" with your boss, if it doesn't last....there goes your job.