I took a test....

sb129

Its 3mm long and you can see its heart beating! AND there is only one in there, thankfully!

Due date confirmed!

Haha, I remember when I got my first scan (I had several due to my history of miscarriage) I said "THANK GOD" when the technician said "only one baby in there."

and whaddya know!

Two pink lines were on it. So I took another one to be sure, and there they were again.

Early early days, but it looks like Wonderbaby is going to be here sometime in October. :D:D:love:

Can't really tell people IRL as its still so early but I HAVE TO TELL SOMEONE!!!

Didn't think it would be THIS quick- so much for it taking up to a year and all that bollock!

Congrats!! I am going to be a grandma in October .. Just found out a few wks ago!! Step son is going to be a daddy .. I was in shock! She is due October 14th ..

Congrats!! I am going to be a grandma in October .. Just found out a few wks ago!! Step son is going to be a daddy .. I was in shock! She is due October 14th ..

Hey Sassy! Long time no see on LS..You and your baby look fantastic!

Shocker to be a grandma eh? How old is your SS? I can't remember.

I am due then too.

Wouldn't it be neat to have a Halloween baby?

I am due then too. Congrats!

Thanks.. So how far along are you ? She is about 6wks we think? We will know when I go with her and they do an ultrasound.. I will be supportive of her , cause I refuse to be like my wicked MIL !!

[sIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]My congratulations. : ) I know this feeling as I also experienced it. My hands were trembling and there were tears in the eyes. This is the best feeling I have ever had before. But believe me that the most exciting feeling will be the moment when the child is lying on your chest. : ) I wish I could have such a feeling again. : ) [/FONT][/sIZE]

• Author
Thanks.. So how far along are you ? She is about 6wks we think? We will know when I go with her and they do an ultrasound.. I will be supportive of her , cause I refuse to be like my wicked MIL !!

I am about 8 weeks. And in the full throes of constant nausea. :sick:

So I guess you're not "The One Who's Always Hungry" afterall? :(

I hope you feel better soon. I'd love you to have a thoroughly pleasant pregnancy. :)

• Author

Well, its weird because I AM always hungry. Eating is the only thing that makes the nausea go away.

I have a constant supply of salt crackers which seems to stave it off, but I wake up at 6am every morning feeling gross and needing to eat.