Men;What traits do you find most attractive in women

burning 4 revenge

I also have a thing for women that can play a musical instrument. I have a fantasy of being married to a woman that plays long classical pieces on the piano right before we bone down upstairs.

the piano is quite a turn on.

How old are you? Do you have all your teeth, and if not - do you tidy the dentures away neatly and out of my sight last thing at night?

How old are you? Do you have all your teeth, and if not - do you tidy the dentures away neatly and out of my sight last thing at night?

I'm 24... I have had my wisdom teeth pulled.... Ill keep the dentures out of your sight as long as you can play me some Moonlight Sonata.

I also find the Violin sexy... I don't know if Vivaldi is going to summon Mr. happy though.

I'm 24... I have had my wisdom teeth pulled.... Ill keep the dentures out of your sight as long as you can play me some Moonlight Sonata.

I can play you the first movement, but it's not really conducive to wild sex. The third movement is, but possibly not when I try to play it.

And you're too young, I'm Joe. I knew it. They're always too young. By the time you're the right age, you won't want women to do anything more than be 21 years old and shake their booty to "I loved her, so I had to maim her then bury her in the backyard with the rest of my exes."

I can play you the first movement, but it's not really conducive to wild sex. The third movement is, but possibly not when I try to play it.

And you're too young, I'm Joe. I knew it. They're always too young. By the time you're the right age, you won't want women to do anything more than be 21 years old and shake their booty to "I loved her, so I had to maim her then bury her in the backyard with the rest of my exes."

What is this age talk I hear? Piano = Baby making. Plain and simple... I don't care if your 90. Bones will be jumped.

Maybe Wagner would be more condusive to wild sex.. A lot of bass in there.

My list:

1. Is devoted and loving towards me (#1)

2. Genuine, caring person

3. Sweet disposition

4. Beautiful face

5. Nice hips/chest

6. Funny

7. Athletic

8. Likes to read

9. Career and goal oriented

(everything my GF is)