My ex girlfriend is sending me mixed signals, I want her back

Dookie2004

well, for one thing..adam...this girl is very immature and young. she hasn't learned, as of yet, that we (women) should never show a man our weaknesses, b/c men only understand STRENGTH. ;)

and why she's pouring all of these negative feelings out to you...(a guy that she likes)...is a clue to me!? she don't understand that this could run you away! :(

you must explain to her, that you love her, just the way she is. maybe she already has low self-esteem...sounds like it to me. and why's she so upset with everyone, including her family? do she have a mother to relate to?

you're right, adam, your ex need to converse with a strong-minded female.

b/c you probably don't understand her "women" issues, now do you? :laugh:

is she fat to you? how do she look to you, adam? do you like her personality?

IF YOU LIKE HER FOR WHO SHE IS, LET HER KNOW IT..B/C MAYBE SHE'S THINKING THAT YOU DESERVE MORE...

holla back, hope i helped ya! (i'm sorry, but i've never told a man how i dislike myself, that's a negative).

holla back!

I FORGOT TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION...YOU ASKED ME, IF IT'S A GOOD SIGN FOR YOUR GIRLFRIEND TO TELL YOU HER NEGATIVE FEELINGS...

MY ANSWER IS THIS:

SHE OBVIOUSLY BELIEVE THAT SHE CAN TRUST YOU, WITH HER INNERMOST FEELINGS. AND THAT'S A GOOD THING, ADAM...BECAUSE SHE FEEL THAT YOU'RE A TRUE AND GOOD FRIEND TO HER. SOUNDS LIKE SHE LOOKS TO YOU FOR WISE ANSWERS, AND MAYBE SHE CAN'T TRUST ANYONE ELSE..BUT YOU RIGHT NOW.

ALWAYS REMEMBER, ADAM, THAT FOR 2 PEOPLE TO TRULY LOVE ONE ANOTHER..THEY HAVE TO BE FRIENDS FIRST.

YOU AND YOUR EX ARE BUILDING A REAL FRIENDSHIP, AND IF YOU JUST CAN'T HANDLE HER TELLING YOU A/B HER NEGATIVE THOUGHTS OF HERSELF, THEN I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD EXPLAIN THIS TO HER.

LET HER KNOW, THAT SHE HAS TO THINK "POSITIVE", OR ALL SHE WILL GET IS NEGATIVE. TELL HER THAT YOU ARE HER BOYFRIEND, NOT HER STRESS FRIEND. AND IF HER VENTING ON YOU MAKES YOU DEPRESSED, LET HER KNOW IT. KEEP IT REAL.

HOLLA, MY FRIEND :bunny:

• Author

Im physically sick and stressed out from school. Im really very very weak, I can barely eat anything without feeling about to throw up. Last night I was online to about 11:00 and she finally logged on. I asked her how she felt, she said good, she asked me how I felt, I said sick, she said "omg whats wrong?", I told her and she said, it could be "lympiadius" (big word not sure what it was), I just said "yea". Then she got to talking about report cards and grades we got (I dont know if I told you this part: but she made a bet that whoever got the best grades at the end of the semester was better or something, I agreed, kinda stupid eh?) well I told her my failing grades (4F's) and explained to her that even if I got a A in those classes I would still probably get a C, vs her B's and A's.

I submitted to her there, and told her Ill do better next time, she said because of me, I said "indeed" and then she sent wink thingy (I guess she didnt know what to put) I put the sick thingy, she said "aww" and then I put Im tired and going to bed and wished her goodnight, I logged off before she could reply. (Really wanting to sleep)

I grow ever so weary, I cant think straight at the moment. I got more stuff to do for school, plan on doing that today. Ill mention her to my friend next time she feels saddened. And I dont know if she even likes me in the way that Im hopping anymore, and as you said, Im feeling pushed away.

hi adam, do you feel better? maybe you caught a flu? or something? i hope you get better, take care of yourself and don't stress too much over your girl. adam, answer me this....why do feel like you're being pushed away?

and have you told this girl how her negative feelings are bringing you down? i think, that you should confront her, and ask her why she's pouring her down feelings out on you? ask her, if she likes you as only a friend....or maybe more?

let me know what she says, and i'll have more advice for you! get your rest and don't worry too much, all things will work out for good for you, b/c you love the LORD...REMEMBER? ;)

so, just be there for your girlfriend, and confide in her about how your feeling, don't hold back because you 2 have come too far to turn around.

HOLLA at me :)

• Author

Well shes happier now, and shes talks to me about all sorts of stuff online, but I want phone calls to happen between us. So Im going to make that happen, shes changing herself to what she wants to be now, shes getting new hairstyle and all sorts of stuff. Im cheering her on and stuff, today I was supposed to see her, and her new hair cut and such, BUT I DIDNT GET TO SEE HER ALL DAY, what a let down :( this sucks. But either way, you keep referring to her as my girlfriend, unfortunately with high school I cant just say that, she has to aknowledge it as well. But she talks to me like she used to when we were dating, Ive noticed this! (But still no hugs....I didnt have the opportunity to smother her with affection because I could see her today :( )

Either way, seeing such a negative side of her I guess brought me down, because I didnt want to have to face that, but indeed I did. O well, its alright, Im there for her, and Im getting it across to her all the time, so she knows I am. This really bums me out not being able to see her *sigh*

She talked about music with me recently and that movie "School of Rock" she talked to me about Led Zeppelin (Favorite Band) and Pink Floyd (Another Favorite) shes making connections with me, and while she was talking about her hair, I told her mine changes color occasionally, the jokingly I said "Im a freak :( " (Jokingly) she types "!!!!!!!!" "NO" "YOUR" "NOT" I was like......:)

All I gotta do is get her and I calling each other and I will be happier, Im gonna hit her up good about that tonight when I tell her how sad I was that I couldnt see her :) (see I play my game right) o but yes Im VERY TIRED I STAYED UP TO 3:00 A.M.!!!! WHY I DONT KNOW, I JUST COULDNT SLEEP, I WAS EXCITED ABOUT ME AND HER GETTING CLOSER, and it didnt happen :(.

O well, its fixable.

ADAM, I'M GLAD YOU'RE BETTER. SOUNDS LIKE YOU AND ANGELICA ARE DOING GREAT! YES, PHONE CALLS WILL BE THE NEXT BEST THING FOR YOU 2. SHE'S PROBABLY WAITING FOR YOU TO CALL HER....SO GO FOR IT!!!! :eek:

IT'S GOOD SHE'S BEING VERY COMMUNICATIVE WITH YOU, B/C THIS IS WHAT MAKES A RELATIONSHIP GROW! DO GOOD IN SCHOOL, EVEN THOUGH YOU'VE FOUND LOVE....KEEP YOUR STUDIES UP TO PAR!!!

holla at me :p

P.S. CAN U HELP ME? GIVE ME SOME ADVICE, FOR ONCE?? HERE GOES...

I WAS DATING THIS SPECIAL GUY, HE KINDA SLOWED US UP BECAUSE HE THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TOO FAST, WE DIDN'T GET INTIMATE AT ALL. SO, I GAVE HIM HIS SPACE, ALSO...HIS PARENT DIED OF CANCER..SO THIS TOOK SOME OF HIS TIME.

BUT NOW, AFTER HIS LOSS....IT'S LIKE HE'S CUT ME OUT ALTOGETHER. I'VE BEEN THERE FOR HIM, DURING HIS TIME OF LOSS, I EVEN OFFERED TO DO CHORES FOR HIM. HE TOLD ME HE APPRECIATES ME, BUT HE DOESN'T CALL ME ANYMORE, WE AREN'T EVEN SPENDING TIME TOGETHER ANYMORE (WE WERE WATCHING MOVIES TOGETHER, HANGING OUT OVER TO HIS FRIENDS..ETC). I THOUGHT WE WERE CLICKING, YA KNOW...GETTING CLOSE. BUT HE JUST SHUT DOWN ON ME!

SO, TONIGHT I JUST LET HIM KNOW THAT I WAS LETTING HIM GO, AND HE AGREED. HE SAID HE ISN'T READY FOR MY FRIENDSHIP/RELALTIONSHIP..AND IT SHOCKED ME! BUT, I DECIDED TO MOVE ON AND FORGET HIM. I BELIEVE THAT HE HAS PROBLEMS WITH GETTING CLOSE, B/C HE'S BEEN THROUGH A DIVORCE, AND HE SAID HE'S BEEN HURT ALOT...I REALLY LIKED HIM.

WHAT DO U THINK OF THIS, ADAM? AND DO U THINK I DID THE RIGHT THING, TO LET OUR RELATIONSHIP GO? :(

MAYBE HE DIDN'T FEEL FOR ME, THE WAY I FELT FOR HIM? PLS RESPOND TO THIS ADAM, I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR WISE REPSONSES.

HOLLA BACK PLS

• Author

Well the guy sounds like hes been through alot! And usually when Ive been through tons of crap I just want some quiet time to myself, to get some self-confidence back and to stick with my thoughts. But he agreed with not being ready to have a friendship/relationship, but from what you told me it makes sense for him to not be very trusting and opened up, and his parent dying.....Hes feeling sad and depressed, if hes anything like me, he'd want to be alone for a while, maybe a phone call to check up on him isint such a bad idea, just to check up on him. But to me, it seems like what you did was a wise decision.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Now hear my wisdom out: I didnt see her today either! I havent seen her all week! But according to an untrustful source (the guy who broke me and her up earlier 'you know the story') he says that shes hugging with other guys. I asked trustful friends for their opinions on the situation they said dont worry about it, hugs are hugs.....but still it kinda bothers me. She dosent hug me anymore! Havent seen her in a while though, so I dont know, but Im drawing conclusions that maybe I dont want anything to do with her. *sigh* I guess, I dont know. People say that maybe she isint hugging me because I know some deep dark stuff about her, and shes probably really nervous about how I think of it, I can almost see it in her conversations with me. So they say I need to hug her, and I plan to BUT I HAVENT SEEN HER!

Take my advice, think about it.

ADAM, YOU GAVE GREAT ADVICE AND I APPRECIATE IT! YES, I'VE JUST STOPPED BEING IN MY EX-FRIENDS LIFE. IF HE WANT TO TALK, HE KNOW MY DIGITS, BUT I FEEL THAT HE ISN'T FULLY INTO ME..THE WAY I DESERVE. I'M JUST MOVING ON, WITHOUT HIM. IF IT'S MEANT FOR US TO BE TOGETHER, THEN I HAVE FAITH THAT IT'LL HAPPEN, BUT I HAVE TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT FOR ME...AND THAT'S LEAVING.

LOVE ISN'T, UNLESS IT'S A 2-WAY STREET, AND WE'RE CUTTING OURSELVES SHORT...IF WE GO FOR LESS, WHICH IS SOMEONE WITH DIFFERENT NEEDS/WANTS THAN OURS. IT'S KINDA HARD, B/C I SORTA LIKE THIS MAN....BUT WHILE I'M NOT IN HIS LIFE, IT HELPS ME TO GROW STRONGER AWAY FROM HIM. AND, IF HE WANT ME..THEN HE'D BETTER HURRY UP AND COME TO ME...B/F IT'S TOO LATE. AND IF HE DON'T FEEL ANYTHING FOR ME, THEN I'M PREPARING MYSELF BY NOT BEING WITH HIM.

I'M PRETTY MUCH UPSET WITH HIM, FOR LEADING ME ON...HE SHOULD'VE KNOWN THAT HE WASN'T READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP. BUT INSTEAD, HE JUST SHUT ME OUT WHEN HE FELT LIKE DOING SO. SO, I'M RETURNING THE FAVOR AND CLOSING HIM OUT OF MY LIFE! :mad: SHEEZ! (ADAM, I'M ALSO PRAYING ABOUT THIS RELATIONSHIP, I'M PRAYING FOR STRENGTH ALSO...TO LEAVE THIS MAN ALONE, UNTIL I KNOW WHAT GOD'S WILL IS FOR ME. I ONLY WANT WHAT GOD HAS FOR ME, AND IF IT'S THE LORDS WILL IN ANY SITUATION..THEN IT ALWAYS WORKS ITSELF OUT! WE JUST HAVE TO GIVE OUR ISSUE OVER TO THE LORD, SO HE CAN FIX IT. IF THIS ISN'T THE MAN GOD HAS FOR ME, I'M WILLLING TO ACCEPT GODS DIVINE PLAN, B/C ONLY WHAT GOD HAS FOR ME (YOU AND I), WILL BE RIGHT AND LAST!). THAT ALSO GOES FOR YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR FRIEND, ADAM, IF THIS GIRL ISN'T OF THE LORD'S WILL, THEN IT'S BEST LEFT ALONE. YOU'LL KNOW IN DUE TIME, IF YOUR FRIEND IS ONE OF GODS GIFTS. WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES, BUT GOD ALWAYS PICKS HIS PEOPLE BACK UP...TO FIX OUR MISTAKES, AND TO HELP US MOVE ON FROM OUR MISTAKES.

AND HERE'S MORE ADVICE FOR YOU AND YOUR FRIEND....I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD ASK THIS GIRL, WHAT IT IS THAT SHE WANT YOU FOR...DO SHE WANT YOU BACK AS A BOYFRIEND? OR FOR JUST A FRIEND TO TALK TO? B/C, IF SHE'S FLIRTING WITH THESE OTHER GUYS, THEN I'D ADVISE YOU TO PROTECT YOUR FEELINGS AND NOT GET SO DEEP INTO HER. ADAM, I CAN TELL THAT YOU REALLY LIKE THIS GAL, AND IF SHE ISN'T FEELING AS STRONGLY FOR YOU, AS YOU ARE FOR HER...THEN IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE SETTING YOURSELF UP FOR A VIST AT THE HEARTBREAK HOTEL. :love:

SO, GO AHEAD AND FIND OUT IF SHE HAS ROMANTIC FEELINGS FOR YOU, AND IF SHE SAYS SHE ONLY SEE YOU AS A FRIEND... ONLY, THEN YOU CAN FREELY FIND A NEW & BETTER FEMALE! :eek:

KEEP ME POSTED!!!

P.S. ADAM, REMEMBER THAT, IF WE'RE WASTING TIME ON THE WRONG PERSON...THEN WE'LL NEVER HAVE ROOM FOR THE "RIGHT" PERSON! :love:

• Author

Yea I guess so, shes still around. I went through a moment of hating her sadly this morning, why I dont know, maybe I was just frustrated. Shes dyed her hair the way "SHE WANTS TO'' and shes really nervous about what people think. Im supporting her of course all the way, and I like it myself, but she is doing her best.

Moving on is debatable and I have opportunities arising.

Glad I could help with your guy.

hi adam, you're a wise man...and if you do decide to let this girl (angelica?) go...then it's going to be HER LOSS. ;)

she don't seem to be very wise right now, reason being...because she's focusing on what other people think, instead of just loving herself for who she really is. we're only suppose to worry a/b what God thinks, but....everyone can't be as smart as you and me, huh???(heehee) :p

but, for real though....you seem to love this girl for who she is, and she isn't wise enough to see this. so, she's pretty much missing out on a good boat! (which is you, adam)

there aren't too many guys out there, who'll love a lady for the person that she really is. i just hope that she realizes this, before it's too late and you're gone with someone new. adam, you said you have some new dating prospects..WHAT'S UP? do you have a new girl in mind??? HOLLLAAAAAA

you do have to do what's best for YOU., if angelica don't have enough self-esteem and belief in herself, then it sounds like she isn't ready for a relationship anyways...sounds like she need to find herself and love herself. because if we can't love our ownselves, then it's going to be a HUGE PROBLEM, trying to love someone else, now isn't it? (maybe you should school her on this).

let me know what ya think.

p.s., thanks adam, you did help me with my issue with my ex-guy. he really had me fooled, i've been hurt so much by men...now i just can't stay in a relationship that's being proven to be difficult. i deserve a man who can love me, in spite of his issues. i just know that this guy will regret letting me go, b/c every guy have did this. every guy i've dated and left, have came back to me.., but i haven't taken one back..b/c i just didn't love them anymore..

i'm a good woman with potential.. (and cute!)...so i know i don't have to SETTLE. :)..

holla adam

• Author

Man I am so angry at the moment, so much crap loading on me! This rage seems to be coming from everything and everybody, including this BAND were forming where apparently my input dosent matter! ROAR! The source of all this is that guy who broke me and "angela" (thats her name) up! I want to kill him, Im tired of his little smarta** remarks.

But on a different note, Angela, today she almost walked right by me, and I got her attention by throwing a notebook at her (not hard, playful) :p Then she waited for me and I walked right by her (note I am in a rage) and she followed telling me to come back, I declined and continued. I saw her alot today and she told me she was mad at me, and that shes not going to talk to me anymore untill I said I was sorry, so I did, she said "no". I followed her, playing around with her, but I find myself more frustrated more more AND MORE! I want to slaughter a few people.

I even went into her class, and stood there for a while (still acting foolish), Im in the apitimy of rage. She laughed along with the fun of course, but her friend that she supposedly hated is back in the picture again, Im going to open rage on her if it gets to what I think its going to be, her being a stupid little girl again. Im prepared to open and destroy. I dont care anymore, this better not turn worse, because in the mood Im in, I will unleash.

Adam, calm your little butt down!!! :D

firstly, what are you so upset about? do angela have another boyfriend?

i must be reading your forums wrong, i thought that you and angela were hitting it off!? you have to calm down, until you give me more INFO, to go on...

holla!

p.s. maybe you're getting too deep into this girl, just stand from afar....for a little bit. go out with another girl, just for fun! let angela know that you have other priorities, besides her..what do you think on this?? I BET IT'LL GRAB HER ATTENTION..

holla

• Author

Well shes being all like this: "Im not talking to you." (everytime I see her) so finally Im starting to say "ok" and I believe she said "alright" but according to my msn shes still available to my list, so I think shes just wanting attention. Also Im getting info that she flirts with other guys so its not worth it. So Im just gonna let her do whatever she wants, she was once close if she wants it to happen all the power to her.

Am I done with her, coming very VERY close to it. I look at her, Im like 'wait' what am I doing, and shes being all mean to me and stuff, I think its cause that girl who is supposedly her best friend is back, shes not really mean to me unless SHES AROUND!!! Ive noticed. So forget that crap. So she needs to come to me if its to happen cause Im gone.

besides I got another one infact 2.....and somebody today told me I was 'cute' for no impaticular reason.....interesting eh?

• Author

Just got NEW INFORMATION JUST NOW!

She was out in town tonight asking for me, this is also the same day when I said "ok" to her constant sayings of "I dont want to talk to you anymore" so shes looking for me.....what to do?

ADAM, I'M PUTTING MYSELF IN YOUR SITUATION....AND IF I WERE YOU, I'D KEEP ON MOVING AND WALK ON BY ANGELA. SHE'S A FAKE! OBVIOUSLY, THIS LITTLE GIRL ISN'T READY FOR WHAT YOU'RE READY FOR, SHE'S PLAYING THE FIELD. SO, IF YOU WANT TO STAND IN LINE WITH THE OTHER BOYS THAT SHE'S PLAYING THE FIELD WITH...JUST GO AHEAD AND CHOOSE YOUR POSITION..CUZ' SHE'S PLAYING A GAME! SHE AIN'T SERIOUS A/B YOU. SO JUST ACCEPT THIS AND MOVE ON, ADAM. STOP HURTING YOURSELF, SHE AIN'T WORTH IT.

SO, IF I WERE IN YOUR MOCKINSONS, I'D JUST WALK ON BY THIS ONE..B/C SHE ISN'T WORTH THE HEARTACHE.

UNLESS YOU LIKE TO BE USED? YEP! ANGELA'S USING YOU BECAUSE YOU ALREADY SAID THAT SHE ISN'T JUST SHOWING ATTENTION TO YOU. SO, ADAM....IF YOU LIKE BEING PLAYED LIKE A FOOL, JUST STAY IN "THE GAME" WITH ANGELA.

IF YOU HAVE OTHER WOMEN TO DATE, THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???? GO FOR IT!!! WHY AREN'T YOU PLAYING THE FIELD LIKE ANGELA IS? ARE YOU THAT LOVE-STRUCK??? TO BE TRUTHFUL, ADAM, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TRUE LOVE IS. OK, YOU'RE A CHRISTIAN, RIGHT? OK, GOD GAVE UP HIS SON FOR US, THE ONES HE LOVE. SO LOVE IS SELF-SACRIFICING. IT DON'T SOUND LIKE ANGELA'S SACRIFICING NOTHING! SHE ONLY LOVE HERSELF, BECAUSE SHE SHO' DON'T LOVE ALL THE GUYS SHE'S PLAYING! BECAUSE SHE ISN'T PROTECTING ANYONE'S FEELINGS, ADAM...YOU'RE HEARING THAT SHE'S SWEET ON OTHER BOYS, BESIDES YOU...DO SHE CARE? H*LL NO!!!! SHE'S DOING IT (FLIRTING) IN FRONT OF YOUR FRIENDS, WHOM SHE KNOW WILL TELL YOU, A/B HER FLIRTING WITH OTHER GUYS!

LISTEN ADAM, WHEN YOU'VE GIVEN YOURSELF SOME "FREE" TIME AWAY FROM ANGELA, JUST TO THINK AND REFLECT ON YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER...THEN I BET YOU WON'T BE SO HEAD-OVER-HEELS WITH ANGELA AFTER YOU SEE HOW SHE'S DOGGING YOU OUT. YES! SHE'S A DAWG (ROOF!).

SEE, WHEN I'M IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE WHO ISN'T SHOWING ME THE ATTENTION AND LOVE THAT I NEED, I STEP BACK AND GIVE MYSELF SOME TIME TO CLEARLY SEE WHAT'S GOING ON, AND WHEN I REALLY SEE THAT I AIN'T GETTING 50%, THEN I'M MOVIN ON! I DON'T HAVE TIME TO WASTE WITH A 2-TIMER, OR SOMEONE WHO ISN'T WILLING TO GO 50-50 WITH ME! SH*TTTTTTTTTTTT, THAT'S WHY I LEFT THE OTHER GUY I TOLD YOU ABOUT, HE WASN'T GIVING ME WHAT I NEED AND HE WASN'T READY FOR WHAT I'M READY FOR (WHICH IS A FULFILLING RELATIONSHIP), SO I'M OUT OF HIS LIFE.....AND I BET I'LL GET THE FULFILLMENT THAT I NEED PRETTY SOON, BECAUSE I'M NOT GOING FOR LESS! GOD ONLY HAS THE BEST FOR HIS CHILDREN, ADAM...AND I'M TIRED OF HANGING IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT ISN'T ALL THAT I NEED OR WANT, B/C I JUST HAVE FAITH THAT GOD ONLY HAS THE BEST IN STORE FOR ME (AND YOU)!

SO, I'M LEAVING ON THAT NOTE...YOU CAN DECIDE IF YOU WANT TO HANG IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT ISN'T EVERYTHING YOU WANT/NEED IT TO BE. LIFE IS TOO D*MN SHORT, MY FRIEND. :eek:

P.S. AND ADAM I'M JUST TELLING U THIS (THE TRUTH), B/C YOU DESERVE ONLY THE BEST. DON'T GO FOR LESS, THIS GIRL KNOW YOU DESERVE TO BE TREATED BETTER, SO JUST KICK HER TO THE CURB IF SHE KEEPS MESSING UP. YOU SOUND LIKE YOU'RE READY FOR A GOOD GIRL, WHO ONLY LIKES YOU....WELL, IT DON'T SOUND LIKE IT'S OL' ANGELA...JUST DATE AROUND AND SEE WHAT ELSE IS ON THE MENU!

I'D RATHER BE BY MYSELF, THAN WITH SOMEONE WHO ISN'T WILLING TO GO THE FULL ROUTE FOR ME (50-50) , IT JUST WON'T WORK. I NEED FULFILLMENT! NOTHING ELSE WILL DO. :)

• Author

Im very well aware of whats happening now; And Im not going back to her; Im done with her. Did I not clarify that? So now shes gonna get what she wanted, she asked me to go...Im gone.

And now she goes around asking people where Im at, indeed. I think Ill disappear more and more, shes no longer in my thoughts.

I'm proud of you, Adam. I'm also sorry that Angela hurt you. She's the fool, not you. Yes, let her ask for you, she will find out that she's been taking you for granted, and she'll know that she missed out on a real and true relationship.

But Adam, I have one ? for ya......why are you really mad at her? Is it because she flirts with other guys? ....Adam, remember that you and Angela never made an agreement to go steady again, now DID YOU? So, you really don't have a reason to be putting her completely out of your life. Maybe she thought that you and her are just friends? You 2 never did express your love to each other, neither did you ask her back as your girlfriend. Did you do this, Adam? NO!

So, are you going to ask her to go steady with you, or not? Do you not care for her anymore? Do you think she'll continue flirting with other guys, if you 2 have a relationship again?

PLS KEEP ME POSTED, AND LET ME KNOW YOUR ANSWERS...PEACE

• Author

Nope, no longer will she hold in my life, no more. Im gone, as I can already see she can't go a day without thinking of loosing me, because on the same day when I told her "ok, fine" she went out into town looking for me. Im going to leave her with her thoughts just as you have described, and when she realizes (exactly what you said) that she is taking me for granted.

So I keep on, keeping on, in theroy she will come back, but Im going to put up the biggest battle against her that I can, make her realize exactly what has been going on and ask her what shes doing.

Lines have been drawn ;)

• 1 year later...

hey guys im lindsay i live in crosby up north and i messed up with my girl bad.and theres no way of fixing it i messed up so bad that she went straight.and here i am my first love the one i wanted to marry and have a life with.she did indeed give me one last chance but i blew it i said id change and juest said it because i wanted her baCK .this time i mean it.i cant let her go i miss her so much.im scared and im herting so bad.i juest want her back juest one last chance to prove im not who i was .its like i never cared enough i got upset when she went home i was always jelous and so conceded .i pushed so hard and held on so tight.and she slipped threw my fingers.shes everything to me the love of my life.my heart tells me to try . i dont know what to do. HELP ME