! what do i do?! so !

so..over the summer my ex broke up with me, i took him back when he realized he made a mistake then i broke up with him out of fear of the same things happening over and over and he begged for months for another chance.. saying itd be differnt and how much he loved me and wanted to make it work..well i finally decided to give him that chance, i put my fear aside because i do really love him..only to find out it was too late and he had given up and moved on. a month or so has gone by..

and now were 'buddys' and its pretty much like were back together. we call eachother and txt eachother all the time and we cuddle and all that kind of stuff. well i decided to ask him if he was happy with how things were going..

he said hes glad were getting along as friends and that he likes what we do but knows its bad news.. bc he knows i want more than sex and its something he cant give. i asked if he loved me and he said he didnt believe so.

he said that he's pretty much moved on. but he also said that he will prolly always havefeelings for me..

so i dont know what to do now..cuz i thought there was hope for reconciliation. but i'm not sure now. what should i do?

any advice? does he have feelings for me or what? help!

he has told you basically he doesn't love you and can't have sex therefore no commited long term relationship......is that what you want??????? do you want to stay just being his friend?? things won't change/his mind won't change by being his friend.

• Author

i dont want to be just his friend, he knows this..

but we dont act like just friends. we cuddle, have sex, go out to dinner, hang out, go party with his friends, he calls me every night and we txt everyday..

he acts like that then says differnt.

hes giving me some mixed signals.

i asked if he was confused and he said he didnt know! its like wtf!

and now were 'buddys' and its pretty much like were back together. we call eachother and txt eachother all the time and we cuddle and all that kind of stuff.

This is not "buddy"s or friends. Do you cuddle and have sex with all your friends? No. He's using the friend term to get you to keep being in a "friends with benefits" relationship. Not what you want, I'd imagine. And I can only imagine how much it hurts to be put down to that level. Cut him off. NOW.

well i decided to ask him if he was happy with how things were going..

he said hes glad were getting along as friends and that he likes what we do but knows its bad news..

You are not getting alone as friends. You are his F buddy. I'm sorry to say, but it's true. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free. Again, cut him off. NOW.

bc he knows i want more than sex and its something he cant give.

Well he could give you more if he wanted to. Saying it's something he can't give. Give me a break. He doesn't need to give it to you because he's getting everything he wants with no strings attached. Again, cut him off. NOW.