Didn't see this one coming....!

You don't know that. I mean this IS and HAS changed their intimacy level and what he feels for her on many levels.

You should think about cutting off the physical side of this, as well as the EA part..For your own sanity. He needs time to figure things out.

You don't know that. I mean this IS and HAS changed their intimacy level and what he feels for her on many levels.

You should think about cutting off the physical side of this, as well as the EA part..For your own sanity. He needs time to figure things out.

I think you"ve got it backwards. I'll wager that your emotional support and involvement was a bigger contributor to the break up of his marriage than the physical aspect of the affair. If you are sincere about giving him a chance to work things out at home, then go NC and let him have a fair chance to sort things out with his wife. Impossible to do with you standing on the sidelines ready to step in...

Mr. Lucky

We're on the same page here. BB, if you really don't want to be drug into something, you should give him some space. If you're still involved in an EA or PA with him. you're part of the problem...

Mr. Lucky

All marriages have problems.

Some of the problems may seem to lie solely with one of the partners - like a wife who wont have sex or a husband who wont work....

It doesnt matter which partner is causing the problem - its a problem within the marriage.

To say that an Affair is the result or the symptom of a problem that already existed is BS! Thats like saying being broke is a symptom of gambling. Sure it is - but being broke is a bigger problem than gambling itself.

When OW/OM feels an affair is justified because the M had problems already , they fail to recognize that the A is now another MARRIAGE problem. You think you have somehow involved yourself with one person - but you havent. You've now made yourself another problem in somone elses marriage.