Girlfriend wants sex with other men.. i think

Untouchable_Fire
I think she is willing to live with the rules as they are for not cheating but I feel like I am holding her back in some small way from her true feelings. The last thing I want is to restrain her.. but I just can't wrap my head around her thoughts on free sex.

Just from my experience... you can't change her. Either let her cheat or dump her.

Chances are she is really just asking for a rubber stamp on something she has either already done... or already has found someone she wants.

I would tell her that she can be your FWB, but that's it. Start searching for a woman that isn't totally crazy.

burning 4 revenge

It will be much easier for her to have sex with other people than it will for you because she is a woman

She is going to do it anyways

You definitely need to break off, take some time to heal and try again with more fertile soil

well i thought my girlfriend was like this guys girlfriend, and she wasn't that bad......WRONG !

I was trying to rationalize my own situation as not really being a problem. In fact i had a huge problem and i was a fool. I had that bad gut feeling but i had a lot invested in staying with her so i ignored too many things.

you won't know how bad your situation really is until after you break up with her and people start telling you the truth.

I am sorry,jonboy,but I doubt that you are both in very much love with each other .

You may be in very much love with her,

but she is not in very much love with you .

What makes me think so ?

The fact is that when the two are in love (and u say Very Much Love)

so their natural desire is to stay as intimate as possible with each other .

Intimacy and Open relationship are different things , and if the forner matches Love ,then the latter just does not .

Best of luck.

You are not for her the Number One once she wants to spread legs for others as well, and many others ... it sounds bad.