Love in a Abusive Relationship with another guy...

hotsexymomma

I need some advice quick. I am a separated single mother who was in a abusive relationship. After three years, I am to say I don't want to be with my husband any longer. I haven't dated much, or have a social life, and did not believe that were good men out there.

However, I met this incredible guy online 4 months ago, and we been chatting almost everyday to 3 times a week on the phone for hours. We seem to become best friends, and we share each others advice and lean on each other when we need a shoulder to lean on. Bad thing is that he is too married/2 kids, and is in a abusive relationship with his wife now. He wants to leave her, but he is to afraid of his wife leaving with his kids, and leaving him in the dirt. She knows about me, and we had even talked, and I see first hand on how much abuse he has to take from her, both mentally and physically. He is a really great guy, and I hate to admit it, but I am falling in love with him hard. We have alot in common, and I feel as well as he we had know each other all of our lives.

Am I being stupid wishing that he is actually telling me the truth and wants to leave her but afraid to? That I am being silly to be falling in love with this incredible guy that I have never met in person? I am so puzzled, can anybody help me?

I just want you to know that ive experienced the physical abuse...which is the worst thing to feel in the whole world...I also know about being a single mom...but I tell you ...If its that bad and abusive don't you think your kids deserve better? I got to a point with the abuse that I had to choose to live or not...I chose the safety of myself and my kid. I know its very very hard to just leave it was the hardest thing I had ever done in my life. I want you to know that you will be ok ......it hurts...but that kind of hurt goes away! Now see how you attract people with the same thing in their lives abuse? How well you know this other guy online? Guys are way different online and on phone then in real life? Its a hard choice i know.....But do you know for sure for sure that its not him abusing her? I dunno its so hard for me to say cause im not there....I just know from my experiences that if your not even over your first abusive relationship....Your gonna attract the same thing unless you help yourself and realize that you deserve wayyyyy better! Its hard I know.......but dont you think you should try to deal with the first part of your relationship before starting another with a guy you've only known online? Thats a tuffy to cause your probably lusting for things that will come to you in time....I wish you luck! Get out of the abuse cause trust me ......it never changes.....neither does the pattern of men unless you HELP you!!