Thank you LS

ConfusedAtHome

In the spirit of Thanksgiving I want to thank all of you who have given advice to not only myself, but all of us who are hurting and need support to get through these trying times.

I stumbled upon LS and it has helped me tremendously and has given me strength to know that life goes on and better things are on the horizon. Each day is new and I have been encouraged here that people are inherently good!

Have a nice Thanksgiving everyone!

seriously.......................

if it werent for LS. I don't know.

I am not sure where my head would be at. Probably obsessed with her and not realizing what douche is

I've met some amazing people here. I've watched them struggle. I've seen caring and love in people when my hopes of finding compassion were gone. I found a connection with a plethora of lost souls looking for an answer. Sometimes it's the best connection you can make.

If I could meet some of these people in person I would probably give them a big hug :)

I've met some amazing people here. I've watched them struggle. I've seen caring and love in people when my hopes of finding compassion were gone. I found a connection with a plethora of lost souls looking for an answer. Sometimes it's the best connection you can make.

If I could meet some of these people in person I would probably give them a big hug :)

I couldn't agree more!! :)

LoveShack keeps me grounded, and it gives me hope when I desperately need it. Thank you LoveShack for being such a blessing in my life.