Getting excited too soon?

rod_in_gtown

STOP STRESSING!!! you will get grey hairs doing that.

let this be a lesson...think man, think! next time, get numbers.

does she have your number?

its been email contact until the date...

I hope you wernt ooozing stress vibes!

I wouldnt worry, if i was in the cold, id have said i will email it to you...

but- the no 'glance back.'.hmmmmm not even a little wave??

just jokin, chill.

IF she liked you she will call.

• Author

Nope, no call or email yet... If I don't hear back by wednesday, I'm calling it...

OP, this is the holiday period. IMO, think of such meetings as a bit of icing on the cake of your holiday cheer. The impression you make may or may not carry into the new year in a more serious way. If you're having fun, there ya go. :)

If someone mentioned to cease over-analyzing, I'd concur with that ;)

• Author

Yeah, It's official, silence for over a week... I'm moving on.

Can't express enough my disdain for dames who feel silence is an acceptable means of communicating disinterest. Apparenly some parents don't feel that manners are an important trait to instill in their daughters.

Apparenly some parents don't feel that manners are an important trait to instill in their daughters.
Ah, and you are now at what age to experience this catharsis? ;):D

Seriously, I doubt there will ever be a day when I safely say that women can't think up a new way to throw me under the bus or otherwise attempt to squish my manhood. It's just the way it is :)

Enjoy the holidays. A new year brings new hope .....

Yeah, It's official, silence for over a week... I'm moving on.

Can't express enough my disdain for dames who feel silence is an acceptable means of communicating disinterest. Apparenly some parents don't feel that manners are an important trait to instill in their daughters.

Bummer, you have multiple Holiday parties coming up I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities to find someone in the next month.

• Author
wait she is missing now no???i mean she is not at home probably yet

No, she's not missing, she's in town and she's going to work and everything. She's just ignoring my messages.