A So a good female friend of mine says she is having nothing but an "affair of the heart"...but I am not so sure. She says I should stay because I love her deeply.

Now I know that some of the stuff I have brought up is like "throwing gas on the fire"...it's kinda hard to keep my mouth shut and keep "walking on egg shells".

Almost everyone I talk to tells me I should leave and not put up with it any longer.

I guess I am looking for some other opinion on what to do and how to handle the situation.

Thanks

hmmm, my guess is the 'affair of the heart' thing is true. the problem I see - being the cynic I am - is that affairs of the heart lead to affairs of the flesh. seriously... he's working the sensitive tip. I'm not sure how they'd ever meet, but she may eventually seek out more "heart" type relationships in the future... with guys you live nearby.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Well after some discussions, arguments and her talking to him for 4 or more hours straight for 4 nights straight...... I decided to leave and not look back.

26 hours she told me she loves him and will start seeing him. OK find no big deal to me.

I am out and very happy now.