I can stop hoping for a miracle.

TrustInYourself

Well, at least she was nice enough to give you a year + to cope with those emotions. LOL.

Uh..so are you happy now? Closure can be cool, if you use it to move forward with your life. I hope you are doing well with this news. Smile and enjoy the freedom. I would.

• Author
Well, at least she was nice enough to give you a year + to cope with those emotions. LOL.

Uh..so are you happy now? Closure can be cool, if you use it to move forward with your life. I hope you are doing well with this news. Smile and enjoy the freedom. I would.

Hey, man how are ya? Still keeping things good on the home front I trust? It's really good of you to keep popping in here to advise people now that your through the heart wrenching part.The battle will never end, I know, but you keep up the good fight.

Yeah, this past year has been a cakewalk with all this breathing room shes' given me. Much more relaxing than just jumping straight into it. It's the little things, you know?:rolleyes: Anyhow, all I am able to do is just push on I suppose. BUT - I can at least say I'm in a better place now. It's done, so no more reason to hope for a salvage operation.

I will be over it, just need to keep moving. Nothing to see here, folks. Nice to hear from you, I've been tempted to ask how you were, but didn't want to interrupt anyone else's drama for the small talk, YKWIM?

TrustInYourself
Hey, man how are ya? Still keeping things good on the home front I trust? It's really good of you to keep popping in here to advise people now that your through the heart wrenching part.The battle will never end, I know, but you keep up the good fight.

Yeah, this past year has been a cakewalk with all this breathing room shes' given me. Much more relaxing than just jumping straight into it. It's the little things, you know?:rolleyes: Anyhow, all I am able to do is just push on I suppose. BUT - I can at least say I'm in a better place now. It's done, so no more reason to hope for a salvage operation.

I will be over it, just need to keep moving. Nothing to see here, folks. Nice to hear from you, I've been tempted to ask how you were, but didn't want to interrupt anyone else's drama for the small talk, YKWIM?

Hah, yeah. That's exactly it. It's not easy either way. It's effort. Life is hard. It's a challenge, but it's what we make of it.

We all have had hard lessons thrown our way. The manner in which we address a life changing situation is a measure of who we are. You are damn right when you say the battles will keep coming and we will both keep fighting the good fight. What got me through some of the hardest times and still gets me through now, is knowing that I'm not fighting these battles alone. You were with me then and I'm with you now. So don't fret. I got your back. Take care.