2 years of Marriage, but sex feels like 50

haileysbadoldad

We just recently celebrated our 2nd anniversary of our marriage and things honestly could not be worse. We have sex about once a month and despite me bringing up my frustration she claims its not me shes just not in the mood. I am 28 years old and she just turned 27 yesterday. We grew up together but did not start dating until 5 years ago. One of the main problems with me is I knew she loved having sex in her teenage years, and I guess even into her 20's. When we first got together we had out fair share of sexual encounters but it has faded drastically over time. It got to the point 3 months ago I had my stuff packed and ready to move out. She promised to change and for a month she did we were having sex, getting along outside of the bedroom, doing this as a family it was great. Our second anniversary I paid for a trip for us to Vegas, I had thought this would be a good time for us to get back in touch physically as well as emotionally. We were gone for 6 days we had sex once and it was awful! I went down on her(which used to be her favorite) only to be pulled back up after about 10 seconds.

I feel like I am a good husband and my wife wants for nothing. I have a step daughter who I treat as my own and go out of my way to help her out with her even taking her to whatever practices she has. Regardless of how much I do I feel as if I am so under appreciated and I think her not having sex with me is just reflection of that. I have brought up counseling but was told "I dont talk to you about problems why would I talk to a stranger". I am at a loss right now, I love my wife but honestly for the life of me no longer know why. Is there anything I can do or try to get her back to showing she loves me again, even a back rub or a kiss out of the blue would work and she knows this!

We just recently celebrated our 2nd anniversary of our marriage and things honestly could not be worse. We have sex about once a month and despite me bringing up my frustration she claims its not me shes just not in the mood.

It's quite likely it is her.... but 'mood' has nothing to do with it.

I am 28 years old and she just turned 27 yesterday. We grew up together but did not start dating until 5 years ago. One of the main problems with me is I knew she loved having sex in her teenage years, and I guess even into her 20's. When we first got together we had out fair share of sexual encounters but it has faded drastically over time.

Things sometimes do for women... it's about habit, mundane, tedium, boredom, same-old, same-old...

It got to the point 3 months ago I had my stuff packed and ready to move out. She promised to change and for a month she did we were having sex, getting along outside of the bedroom, doing this as a family it was great.

Nothing like a touch of fear to drive the sex up. This is sex under pressure. it may not have seemed tht way, but she had her back against the weall. And I'm not intending to be smutty here.

....I have brought up counseling but was told "I dont talk to you about problems why would I talk to a stranger".

oooh!! look at that great big red flag right there!!

She's admitting she has problems but won't open up and talk?

I am at a loss right now, I love my wife but honestly for the life of me no longer know why. Is there anything I can do or try to get her back to showing she loves me again, even a back rub or a kiss out of the blue would work and she knows this!

First, don't ever mention having sex again.

Don't ask for it, don't hint, don't make pointed or sarcastic comments.... take all that pressure right off her.

Secondly, insist on counselling, (both MC and IC for her) - or you really will have to go.....