Where Can a Good Black Woman Find A Good White Man?

All Star

Isnt this a thread about where she can meet white guys? What has African wars got to do with the price of fish?

Thanks, Lishy.

We'll not take any more threads out of topic, today.

Ignore button. Thread resume.:rolleyes:

Isnt this a thread about where she can meet white guys? What has African wars got to do with the price of fish?

White men equate to fish? :p

Shygirl, I'm pleased you haven't taken it to heart, I'm sure you wouldn't like me if you saw me, after all I want sex at a service station. ;)

It went:

OP - I'm ready to try out a whitey again

- zomg why do you specifically want a white guy?

OP - Dated them for a while, then stopped, just want one again

- Why'd you stop?

OP - White guy I was dating didn't react to Katrina the way I wanted him to because whitey's have less soul, that's why black people can't be mass murderers.

- Here's some evidence for black people being mass murderers

Lishy - Why are we talking about African Wars.

(Hope that helped clear things up)

In other news: I'd date a black woman if she didn't act "black". woooo... racy.

Shygirl, I'm pleased you haven't taken it to heart, I'm sure you wouldn't like me if you saw me, after all I want sex at a service station. ;)

lol.. no, I wouldn't hate you. I always find your comments interesting though.

We're cool. :)

I could also look like Whoppie Goldberg.

But he should look like Chuck Woolery from love connection.

I don't subscribe to that scum of the earth part, but some of you MEN are questionable. But not Chuck.

Beyonce or Rhianna? Around here, most of the black women I have seen with white men are far darker than either of them. And as well, far more natural. Almost all the black/white interracial couples I see now are black women with white men. (Maybe all the Black men / white women from a few years back have either divorced or separated? The new trend here is huge.)

So, I'm more inclined to say that it may depend on your area. Over the last 5 years it has steadily been increasing, even in the city. If you live in a place where it's not that common or even taboo, you might want to look online if going out more doesn't do it for you.

Become a permanent fixture in the bookstores, libraries, coffee shops, and such if you want a good nerd. Or decide what a Chuck Woolery does, and go there.

As far as race is concerned, why not concentrate on the brand of the men instead of the color. Chuck Woolery comes in many shades you know. :)

I mentioned Rhianna and Beyonce because I like lighted skinned women of any race, not into dark skin. Sorry, I shall use darker women next time. Naomi Campbell?

I mentioned Rhianna and Beyonce because I like lighted skinned women of any race, not into dark skin. Sorry, I shall use darker women next time. Naomi Campbell?

LOL! You don't have to apologize, people like what they like. I just found it ironic because it totally contradicts what I see most often. And yeah, a Naomi Campbell with a mini-afro, locks, or something is more like it.

I think I've only seen maybe two white men with black women who had THAT much weave. :laugh: And then, of course, I know a guy who has a wife who loves to wear hair not her own. But on any given day, that's not usually what I see.

LOL! You don't have to apologize, people like what they like. I just found it ironic because it totally contradicts what I see most often. And yeah, a Naomi Campbell with a mini-afro, locks, or something is more like it.

Oooooh, no...Not Naomi Campbell...she has serious anger issues.... she is one mean, violent dame.....!

Oooooh, no...Not Naomi Campbell...she has serious anger issues.... she is one mean, violent dame.....!

I've always wanted a manic depressive girlfriend to keep my on my toes. :p

I stopped b/c the WB I was dating during hurricane Katrina said, "Now the gas prices are going to go up." That's all that worried him. I couldn't understand this.

It just pissed me off for a while. The white guys aren't as soulful as blacks. Black people tend to feel a little bit deeper. that's why we can't be mass murderers. We don't have the stomach for it.

Just as I thought.

Maybe you need to stick with black men since we are all so evil

I've always wanted a manic depressive girlfriend to keep my on my toes. :p

What % of Hollywood isn't? I thought of being Brittany Spears for Halloween, but that would be mean. My son seems to think I should be Hanna Montana instead. It's all scary if you ask me.

This is my first time on this forum...hey!

The topic is funny ...I didn't know White guys were less likely to be circumcised...hmm? very interesting.

But on a much, much lighter note:

I've been curious about dating a White guy lately. My hs sweetheart was Mexican American (very handsome) but that ended right after hs. That's the extent of my "interracial dating experience".

So, for the past few months, I have really been considering making that big move ...you know? Giving someone "the eye" *wink, wink* ...lol I thought this one guy at my internship was sweet - found out he's 10 yrs younger than me...BIG NO-NO. So, I had to dismiss the thought immediately. Poor thing...he's still waving and smiling at me. I can't do the younger guy thing....

I live in L.A. ...and for those of you who live here (or visited), you may have noticed how segregated it is. It's easier for Blacks & Latinos to date...b/c we're in the same communities all of the time (eg after work/school), but when it comes to dating Whites...they typically wanna be back home to the suburbs b4 dark ...God Bless Em.

My question has never been whether or White men find Black women attractive...HELL, I FIND BLK WOMEN ATTRACTIVE! *completely different subject* ...but I guess I'm more curious about how to bridge the gap when/if the first contact is made. You know...cultural differences ...addressing biases ...and becoming culturally sensitive to one's mate. I have always been irritated at Blacks who completely disconnect w/their culture to demonstrate their willingness to "assimilate" or to assume a new culture, once they've gotten into a relationship w/someone who's White. My thing is, whoever you date should be interested in every aspect of you and that includes struggles. To me, that's attractive. A person (White, Latino, Asian, Persian, etc.) who demonstrates awareness and concern. That's hott.

Now, finding that special someone...well, that's an entirely different subject. But I believe they're out there.

If you think whites are serial killers why would you want to date them, lol.

Guess what? In Japan the 100% of serial killers are Japanese! So if you have a basic understanding of math, you would realize that if a country is 70% white, then 70% of serial killers would be white as well. (the sole crime stat that white people are not completely underepresented in).

I think your main problem is there are not very many eligible black men. 1/3 ages 20-29 are in one phase of the correctional system or another,50% do not graduate high school, and the more successful ones gravitate towards women of other races.

I stopped b/c the WB I was dating during hurricane Katrina said, "Now the gas prices are going to go up." That's all that worried him. I couldn't understand this.

It just pissed me off for a while. The white guys aren't as soulful as blacks. Black people tend to feel a little bit deeper. that's why we can't be mass murderers. We don't have the stomach for it.

Yeah just murderers, lol..

The murder rate among blacks is seven times greater than among whites.

http://www.alternet.org/columnists/story/13805/

And that is 7 times... Mathematically 700% greater...

Yeah just murderers, lol..

The murder rate among blacks is seven times greater than among whites.

http://www.alternet.org/columnists/story/13805/

And that is 7 times... Mathematically 700% greater...

Wow....this isn't the warm fuzzy feeling I first got when I logged on to this website?

It's no question that Blacks are experience disproportionate rates of incarceration when compared to Whites; its also not news that Whites become involved in crimes agaist children, elderly and disabled people at higher rates that Blacks.

So what?

Are we here to throw stones? or are we here to bridge gaps? ...and have pleasant conversation? I certainly didn't log on to see folks insult each other - you guys can bicker forever about how screwed up other races are ...but what is it you're trying to accomplish? ...feeling a little insecure, are ya? *smile* I'm only poking fun...but seriously, who cares. There are enough statisticians out there reporting on how messed up the Black/White/Latino/etc groups are....do we really need to hear about it all night on here ?

I'm no one's mom...so I won't try to tell you what/what not to quarrel about. However, I would like to know if there are any GENTLEMEN who are interested in TALKING? ...that is, as long as you dont' mind chatting w/someone who's not into bs.

In the words of the infamous Rodney King: "Can-We-All-Just-Get-Along?"

Life is short ppl....would you please chill?

Why the prejudice against serial killers? I'm sure they are perfectly nice people if get the chance to get to know them... :p

In the words of the infamous Rodney King: "Can-We-All-Just-Get-Along?"

"Can't we all get along"

Yeah...exactly, can't we? I guess it's a dumb, naive question in this day in age. I can be a bit of a dreamer...please forgive me.

My point is...there just always so much we can say about another group: Blacks, Whites, Latinos, Asians, homosexuals, closeted homosexuals, poor people, rich people, skinny people, fat people ....I just need a friggin HUGG! :bunny:

All the hate - you know what? My fantasy is to be close to someone who is always pleasant, easy on the eyes, makes me feel relaxed, and tells me exactly what I wanna hear. I'd be willing to do the same...but people are so bitter...WHY? I wish I had a stick that I could tap someone with that would remove the stick from up their ezz ...relax ppl. We all have issues.

Lesson for the day: WE ALL HAVE ISSUES!

(the aggressive Black Girl has spoken.)

If you think whites are serial killers why would you want to date them, lol.

Really though, if she has such a low opinion of white men, why would she want to date them?

Its a fair question to which I'd like to hear the answer.

I know, it would be on the lines of, "I don't have a low opinion of white men"......ya, too late for that one.

Kuma, the problem is when posters like you post inaccurate statements, then say "Ok enough of the race arguing!"

Please post the proof that whites commit more crime against elderly, children, and the disabled. So blacks only commit more crime against healthy people their own age? lol

You are basically saying whites are bigger criminals, blacks are unfairly incarcerated, and then say "Cant we all get along", or "why all the hatred", after making statements that are just as "hateful" as others.

So, please post a link to your facts.

That's a load of crap.

Are we talking about soul or testosterone.