Wife left me for another man.... !!!

Dexter Morgan
TIY,

Thanks for your support and encouragement. It is a shame that most people are so willing to just give up. Some of my closest friends think that I'm crazy for even thinking about recovering my M.

Your friends are right.

I do not even have a choice in the matter.

Sure you do. I just think you want to hear what you want to hear and don't want to divorce for whatever reasons you have. Children, keeping the home intact, financial, keeping the status quo.

and you are willing to put up with being married to a cheating wife to keep the rest.

I made vows to God, my wife and myself.

So did she. didn't stop her from breaking her vows in the worst way possible now did it?

Just because my WAW does not take those vows seriously at this time, I have asked myself...what kind of husband, father and Spirital Leader would I be if I did not listen to God and do as he wants.

divorce is justified in the bible in the face of infidelity.

You think God wants you to be with a woman that sleeps with other men?

I cannot simply walk away because I would be walking away from Him, my family, my wife, and most importantly ME.

Then I guess you are just going to have to settle being the husband of a cheating woman. Good luck with that.

This is how I will AVOID becoming an angry, frustrated, mean spirited, X-God lover. I cannot ever allow hate in my life....EVER!

So do you think that the rest of us that do not want a cheater for a spouse divorced because of hate?

Each and every one of us are tested every day. This is a test of my life and I am doing all I can to PASS it.

I don't see having a cheater for a wife as passing anything but the cuckold test. Sorry if it sounds bad, but that is how I see it. You are willing to be a cuckold and will make whatever excuses for it.

My heart goes out to you. It really does. If you want to make excuses for being played for a fool, good luck. I hope that at least in your marriage to a cheating wife that you can at least enjoy your children.

How do you propose that? Making her? LOL, people are so intent on changing others to meet their needs.

Who said anything about him changing her or forcing her to get help? Where'd you get that?

Marriage isn't the be all and end all of existence. If one party fails with fidelity, the other party, by law and yes, even by the Bible, has the ability to set the other party asunder (modern day translation - punt them to the curb).

If you want to continue in your marriage, it's your choice. Just be prepared for the worst and don't cry/whine about it when it happens. Cheaters are incredibly broken individuals. Unless they want to change or get help, you're trapped carrying not only your baggage from their actions but their baggage, too. Talk about a lose/lose proposition.