New Here

I from the America. Sorry to disappoint you but its true girls in our country(for the most part) are cake eaters they want everything and give nothing. When a man cheats he is sacrificed at the stake but when a woman cheats we all want to feel sorry for her and blame the husband for not meeting one of her 10,000 needs.

You could've fooled us.

People from "America" would not make such a statement as "girls from America..." Reminded me of the time I lived in Istanbul for three months on a student traineeship when my boss' son tried to hit on me because he expected American girls were easy. Needless to say, I gave him an "American" slap. Never seen a man with his tail between his legs fearing I was going to tell his father. Didn't but he avoided me shyly until I left. :D

So please tell me why she has the right to choose which man to be with.

WWIU didn't say that. She said,

Who is going to be there for you, look after you, support you, care for you. The MM or your husband?

Is it possible to love two people? In an A, that's usually the case. But there's a high price to pay.

How many OW-turned-wives began their affairs with him saying he'd never leave his wife?

Read Spinningwheel's post. Her MM maried his OW. Now, Spinningwheel is the OW. Only time will tell if Spinnigwheel waits long enough to be the OW-turned-wife.

:lmao:hahaha:lmao: Since YOU asked, your screen name always reminds me of the Monty Python skit called Argument Clinic. Watch the clip on YouTube.

You nailed me! LOL! :laugh: I love a good argument ..er...debate, eh.....contradiction. :lmao:

End thread jack. Sorry everyone. <giggles>

I from the America. Sorry to disappoint you but its true girls in our country(for the most part) are cake eaters they want everything and give nothing. When a man cheats he is sacrificed at the stake but when a woman cheats we all want to feel sorry for her and blame the husband for not meeting one of her 10,000 needs.

As a woman, I resent your opinion. I don't give anyone hugs or kudos for cheating. Gender is irrelevant.:confused:

You could've fooled us.

People from "America" would not make such a statement as "girls from America..." Reminded me of the time I lived in Istanbul for three months on a student traineeship when my boss' son tried to hit on me because he expected American girls were easy. Needless to say, I gave him an "American" slap. Never seen a man with his tail between his legs fearing I was going to tell his father. Didn't but he avoided me shyly until I left. :D

Actually you would be shocked how often guys from "America" talk about how women in our country are not marriage material! There is a reason why men from other countries get the impression that girls from the U.S. are easy.

WWIU didn't say that.

Actually she did, when she asked the question who will support her in a time of crisis.

How many OW-turned-wives began their affairs with him saying he'd never leave his wife?

Read Spinningwheel's post. Her MM maried his OW. Now, Spinningwheel is the OW. Only time will tell if Spinnigwheel waits long enough to be the OW-turned-wife.

And now her MM is cheating again, big surprise!!! She also bashes the wife for standing up for her family.

You could've fooled us.

Actually you would be shocked how often guys talk about the fact that it is so hard to find a "good" girl in the U.S. and there is a reason why men from other countries think girls from America are easy.

WWIU didn't say that.

yes she did, when she ask the poster to choose the man that will be there for her in a time of crisis.

Then he will cheat again, do you see the pattern. He cheats on first wife and marries OW and now he cheats on second wife.

This is why men no longer want to marry American women!

WTF?

You *do* realise you are generalising millions of women don't you? Actually - make that 3 BILLION (roughly half the worlds population) - for if you were to imply that American woman are one way, also implies women in the rest of the world are another.

Reminded me of the time I lived in Istanbul for three months on a student traineeship when my boss' son tried to hit on me because he expected American girls were easy. .

Woah woah woah kids! Whats up with all this talk?

I lived in Istanbul for four years. I've also lived in Paris, London, Australia and New Zealand.

Men are *men*. No matter where you come from. Its more about the vibe you put out there yourself.

Maybe some would, but I wouldn't. I would be saying the exact same thing.

Thank you very much. So would I.

Woah woah woah kids! Whats up with all this talk?

I lived in Istanbul for four years. I've also lived in Paris, London, Australia and New Zealand.

Men are *men*. No matter where you come from. Its more about the vibe you put out there yourself.

Hmmm....vibe?

To some people, man or woman, the "vibe" has nothing to do with it. You could be having a nice meal at a restaurant with a book in your face or laptop computer plugging away, and obvious sign of "I'm busy, I want to be left alone" vibe you will still be approached.

Though the "men are men" holds true, women have become equally aggressive in their quest.;)

Ok, we're all getting off the track from this poster....

WTF?

You *do* realise you are generalising millions of women don't you? Actually - make that 3 BILLION (roughly half the worlds population) - for if you were to imply that American woman are one way, also implies women in the rest of the world are another.

How am I generalizing 3 billion women when there are only 300 million people in the U.S. I said "American" not all women and yes there are good women here but you have to look really hard. Im not talking about every single one of you, Im saying in general. yes people who were born here and raised here are different from people in most other parts of the world. We are fifth highest on in divorce rates(some say 1st) per thousand people, some studies say that 45-55% of married women have had an affair which is a lot higher then the rate in most countries in Asia, North Africa, South America, and parts of Europe( which make up more than half of the worlds population). Look you can keep saying that this is all BS but not one person has given a vaild reason to why. The point I was trying to make originally is that the poster claims she loves her husband but yet she is capable of doing the most disgusting thing possible to him and everyone is so caring to her. She doesn't even seem sorry. I even gave an example. If this was a man all of you would be bashing him for who knows what. Has anyone here told her she should confess to her H and apoligized? no, instead people are telling her to choose the man that will be there for her in the long run!WTF she should have already made this decision when she got married. No one even pointed out that she should be posting in the infidelity part but instead she chose to post in the OM/OW part because she sees herself as the OW not the wife betraying her H, this is pretty clear based on her username.

http://menstuff.org/issues/byissue/infidelitystats.html

http://www.divorcemag.com/statistics/statsWorld.shtml

http://christianparty.net/divorceworld.htm

How am I generalizing 3 billion women when there are only 300 million people in the U.S. I said "American" not all women and yes there are good women here but you have to look really hard. Im not talking about every single one of you, Im saying in general.

Sorry to digress from the OP - but I have to clear this up.

You ARE generalising 3 billion women - because you state that AMERICAN women are one way - which implies the *rest of us* are another.

Does that clear it up for you?

Anyway, for the sake of not offending people, lets not *generalise* anyone at all!!!!

No one even pointed out that she should be posting in the infidelity part but instead she chose to post in the OM/OW part because she sees herself as the OW not the wife betraying her H, this is pretty clear based on her username.

Insightful, and I have to agree.

Something else to think about -

What if you get ill. I'm not talking about the flu, or a cold... Who is going to be there for you, look after you, support you, care for you. The MM or your husband?

Where in there did I say choose? I asked the original poster WHO would support her during her time of illness IF she got ill. I didn't say CHOOSE.

OFCOURSE I think she should CHOOSE her husband.

Go read my other replies to her. Just because I wasn't rude to her, doesn't mean I'm supporting her affair. I DID say that she needs to tell her husband about the A and let HIM decide if he wants to stay married to her. You must be skimming while you read because you've misunderstood me twice now.

Something else to think about -

What if you get ill. I'm not talking about the flu, or a cold... Who is going to be there for you, look after you, support you, care for you. The MM or your husband?

This is asking her to choose. I read through your post and I don't see where you recommended to tell her husband, I think I was the first person to say this.

This is asking her to choose. I read through your post and I don't see where you recommended to tell her husband, I think I was the first person to say this.

Anybody out there an English professor?:D:laugh:

Let me put on my magnifying glass...

Nope! Don't see the word "choose"... Let me copy and paste what WWIU wrote just so I won't have to keep scrolling down the page:

Who is going to be there for you, look after you, support you, care for you.

Hmmm....still can't see the word "choose". Alright, who stole the word out of WWIU's question? Put it back, y'all!:D

The train has jumped the tracks.

Does this forum have a mod?

HisWoman ----- come back!!!!! Pleeeeeeaaaase!:D:D

We're sorry we went off-course. We'll never bring up that word "choose" again, right lkjh? If s/he does, we promise to ignore it.

So, come back!:laugh::laugh:

Where are you with your MM and H and marriage?