Quick question...

We're two different people anyway.

Yeah - you're a decent human being and she's an insensitive piece of trash.

Glad to see you did the right thing. :)

I suppose now it's going to be more like "Hey, I'm newly single because I didn't have the sense enough to show my ex respect"...

Nah, she'll say she is single and put the blame all on you saying you were a jealous jerk. Its typical, I wouldn't sweat it when it happens.

• Author

bish you nailed it again. I'm sure everyone we know is hearing about it all being my fault etc etc etc.

I just need to move on now. Hopefully there's someone else out there for me.

Dude, the next time she's with you in public and does that, I'd calmly walk up to the guy, shake his hand, ask him name, and then ask if he'd like to have a new girlfriend as the girl standing next to you as of now is on the market. And simply walk off without saying another word. Don't get mad, upset or anything, just walk away. What she's doing is complete BS.

** I didn't read the complete post but I see you already did that. GOOD FOR YOU MAN!!!! And of course she's in the right because she's completely wrapped up in her little world and has no idea of what a real relationship is. Feel sorry for the next guy that picks this one up. He's in for it for sure**