Anyone have a revenge affair with MP spouse?

Lorenzo76

Oh and forget about all that "it takes two to ruin a marriage" stuff. Sometimes it only takes one. If your wife was so unhappy, it was incumbent upon her to come to you and let you know so you could work it out. If she did that and you ignored her then you have to accept the responsibility for having done that much - but not for her making the decision to get in bed with someone else. There's absolutely no way to justify that.

• Author

I know I am going to disappoint some people but I am now no better of a person than my wife and her MM. I did end up sleeping with his wife. To be honest it was the best sex of my life and I feel no remorse for what I have done. Another shocker I have absolutely no desire to tell her husband. I don't know what the future holds. The OM's wife keeps calling me and I am a weak man so we will keep this up until I don't know when. You can flame away. I know what I am doing is wrong and destructive.

• Like 4
I know I am going to disappoint some people but I am now no better of a person than my wife and her MM. I did end up sleeping with his wife. To be honest it was the best sex of my life and I feel no remorse for what I have done. Another shocker I have absolutely no desire to tell her husband. I don't know what the future holds. The OM's wife keeps calling me and I am a weak man so we will keep this up until I don't know when. You can flame away. I know what I am doing is wrong and destructive.

I guess I should offer up some kind of congratulatory statement..........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

So from where I sit you could.....

Inform your wife and enter into an open marriage

Break things off with OW

Leave your wife

or work on your marriage because you now consider things "even steven"

Whatever gets your through the night I guess!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

i agreed with everyone who said you contributed to a failing marriage and all that biz.

that said, your recent post seems calmer compared to the simmering rage festering before. at least your mental health is better.

however, i sincerely hope i never get involved with a guy like you. you're like one of my worst nightmares. the other nightmare is drowning. :lmao:

I'm just curious, but, where did you have sex with her? Was she on top? Was it her best? Did she start it?:confused:

Not that I'm for this, because that was sooo wrong!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

"I know I am going to disappoint some people but I am now no better of a person than my wife and her MM. I did end up sleeping with his wife. To be honest it was the best sex of my life and I feel no remorse for what I have done. Another shocker I have absolutely no desire to tell her husband. I don't know what the future holds. The OM's wife keeps calling me and I am a weak man so we will keep this up until I don't know when. You can flame away. I know what I am doing is wrong and destructive."

Youre my new hero here dude. That is the greatest revenge story ever. I say be the darkest chapter in her sexual life and knock her up while doing so.

That way, the dude will know without you having to tell him. ****ing priceless.

"Not that I'm for this, because that was sooo wrong!!!!!!!!"

- no different that what was done to him.

I will not flame you as I said in my previous post that 'what's good for her should be good for you'.. same with his W...

You had great sex.. you had fun.. you feel good...

Don't tell anyone.. (I doubt your W or her lover told you).. just enjoy... and see where it goes.

I think what you do is better than to get all depressed about it .. ;)

If you think you need to divorce down the road .. then again.. go for it.. you might relieved everyone concerned.. ;)

• Author

blue,

I hope you are lucky enough not to get involved with a guy like me either.

Sup,

OM went out of town on a business trip. Believe it or not she was the agressor but I did not put up any resistance. I lied to my wife about my where abouts. We ended up meeting at their house on the lake. This is where they have gone for years to be alone. Before she was with me her husband was her only lover. She told me I was the best sex she has ever had and her husband needed to learn a thing or two. She says he is a very selfish lover. I laughed in my head about that. He must have done something right with my wife.

We had sex for 2 days in every room in their cabin including his pool table. We took his boat out on the lake and I caught us dinner with his fishing equipment. I even took his dog out for a couple of runs. It surpassed all my revenge fantasies. I dreamed so many times of telling him and now I just don't want too. I think the fact that I have real feelings for his wife has clouded the issue.

• Like 3

You know you're really in deep shyte now. You messed with his toys :D

Seriously, when Hiroshima happens, hope you have that lead sleeve for your pecker ;)

• Like 1

I HOPE she was only using you to get back at Lorenzo's wife.

A lot of women get emotionally tied up when they have sex. She is lonely and hurt, and she can fall in love with Lorenzo very quickly and easily, and he sounds as though he is the sort to just break her heart.

Seems sort of cruel towards the OP's wife. If Lorenzo had said that he thought she was warm and wonderful and that he had a deep emotional connection to her, then I might think differently, but having a revenge f**k just bc you want to hurt the OP and knowing that you could devastate an already broken woman is wrong to me.

• Author

I have real feelings for her and she was more than a revenge **** to me. If it was only about sex to us we would have told each others spouses. Neither of us have been involved in an affair so it's all new to us. I will admit that she is more emotional about this than I am but I think that is to be expected because of our genders.

We will keep this up until one or both of us decides it has to come to an end. We're not making any promises and have no expectations of each other. We will continue our friendship and see each other when we can. None of my plans have changed. I still plan to tell my wife I want a divorce and she needs to move out in December. I have no idea what my dear friend plans to do with her marriage if anything. Like I said no promises or expectations of each other. The ground rules are set so therefore neither of us will get our hearts broken.

" I will admit that she is more emotional about this than I am but I think that is to be expected because of our genders.....The ground rules are set so therefore neither of us will get our hearts broken."

You must not know much about women. Someone's heart will get broken.

however, i sincerely hope i never get involved with a guy like you. you're like one of my worst nightmares. the other nightmare is drowning. :lmao:

So, now imagine being with him in a boat AND drowning. :laugh:

An attempt at humor.

Lorenzo, this is interesting. You do the wife out of revenge, and now you are "falling in love" with her.

This may actually work out to be a new problem that far exceeds your wife's affair. Well, I don't know if it can get worse, but so you decide to reconcile with your wife but have feelings for YOUR other woman...do you keep it up with the OW or do you leave her? Do you cling to an already damaged marriage, or do you cut loose?

I am curious how this will end. I can say that I don't see any "and they lived happily ever after" happening for anyone at this point.

Why do bad things always happen during the holidays? :(

OP, hope you'll take some quiet time to really ponder your future. It's crossroads time, right now...

lorenzo, on the other hand you could end up having a happy life with this woman. Never know. Dont count it out.

You will never get the thought of your wife ****ing this guy out of your head, I guarantee that.

• Like 1

I was in that situation my husband had a affair on me,I was feeling horrible bitter angry I thought the only way I could get over it was to cheat on him but I wanted to cheat on him with the OW husband.

The way I seenit I had a free ticket to cheat and it was up to me when to cash in that ticket.

I know EXACTLY how you feel I can relate I felt like the only way I can go on and get over it was to cheat I wanted to make them feel the way they made me feel and the only way to do it was to sleep with her H.

We are all different some people may get revenge and do an act like this and other's will just go on with their life.

I think you should do it I know people say 2 wrongs don't make a right,but if you feel it will make you feel better got for it.

While I don't condone what he did one iota, what kind of guy is he that you wouldn't want to get involved with?

The kind of guy that if you cheated on him, it would be your nightmare that he'd cheat back?

• Author
So, now imagine being with him in a boat AND drowning. :laugh:

An attempt at humor.

Lorenzo, this is interesting. You do the wife out of revenge, and now you are "falling in love" with her.

This may actually work out to be a new problem that far exceeds your wife's affair. Well, I don't know if it can get worse, but so you decide to reconcile with your wife but have feelings for YOUR other woman...do you keep it up with the OW or do you leave her? Do you cling to an already damaged marriage, or do you cut loose?

I am curious how this will end. I can say that I don't see any "and they lived happily ever after" happening for anyone at this point.

James,

Since I slept with her I am no longer consumed with anger and no longer feel the need for revenge. It's becoming less and less about revenge and more about us. We don't even talk about our spouses anymore. My marriage is over. That I have no doubt about. I am faking reconcilation until December when she graduates so I don't have to pay her a dime in spousal support.

I am not convinced that either of us will get our hearts broken but there will be major consequences if we are found out more so for her that for me since my marriage is over.

I've never had such strong intense feelings for anyone like this in my life and neither has she. We connect on every level and it's like our bodies were made for each other. For that reason I am willing to risk Hiroshima and whatever consequences come my way.

I now have a much better understanding of what my stbx and her OM must have experienced and why they were willing to risk so much. I never thought I would ever say that.

• Author
I was in that situation my husband had a affair on me,I was feeling horrible bitter angry I thought the only way I could get over it was to cheat on him but I wanted to cheat on him with the OW husband.

The way I seenit I had a free ticket to cheat and it was up to me when to cash in that ticket.

I know EXACTLY how you feel I can relate I felt like the only way I can go on and get over it was to cheat I wanted to make them feel the way they made me feel and the only way to do it was to sleep with her H.

We are all different some people may get revenge and do an act like this and other's will just go on with their life.

I think you should do it I know people say 2 wrongs don't make a right,but if you feel it will make you feel better got for it.

So what happened? Did you sleep with OW husband? If so did your husband find out?

Look, don't get to attached because right now her(ow) emotions are through the roof and she may even believe that what you two are feeling is love but when push comes to shove she probable isn't going to choose you even if she does leave her H. She is using you to get revenge against her H and even more against your W.

• Author
Look, don't get to attached because right now her(ow) emotions are through the roof and she may even believe that what you two are feeling is love but when push comes to shove she probable isn't going to choose you even if she does leave her H. She is using you to get revenge against her H and even more against your W.

Like I posted before no promises or expectations. I would not even go as far as to say we are falling in love. It's way too soon to say either way. We are definetely in lust and the strong emotional connection we share makes the sex all the better. It's possible it could fizzle out eventually. We will enjoy the ride while it lasts.:love:

• Author
How long did your wife's affair last? When did you find out?

I never really did get a straight answer of when it started. Both tell different dates. OM's wife and I compared notes and we think it started around Jan/Feb 2008. I began to suspect in April. My wife and her OM were real good and tried to make us think we were crazy and paranoid. They denied it to the bitter end. What they did not know is I hired a PI. The PI told me and OM's wife to leave town for a few days and he got a gold mine of info.

When I got the hard copy report from the PI I wrapped it up and gave it to my wife as her b-day present on June 17th 2008.:laugh: I made sure OM's wife had a copy as well. Not only was she busted on her b-day but she got kicked to the curb by OM as well. He sent her a brutal NC letter.

I could not help but gloat. I mean what kind of soul mate sends a NC letter on someones b-day?:D