[anger] I'm a primate...

movingonandon

...and proud of it... kind of (otherwise I wouldn't be posting in coping)

Besides all the wide ranging emotions associated with being dumped, a particularly strong one is the anger of the idea of being replaced and particularly the idea of the ex with another guy (inferior to me in any conceivable respect, even by ex's own acknowledgement, but that only makes things worse). So missing her etc. and all related romantinc emotions are still there (I even have the urge to cry occasionally). But, I'm still just a drink or the smallest provocation away from flying to their city and ripping both of their ****in heads off and otherwise excercising particularly painful forms of street justice - particularly on him! I've never, ever been violent in my life, but that's simply because I know better. But the truth is that I have no moral problem with the idea of physical revenge (hence the title of the post). I am self-aware enough to understand that this fury is a product of an evolutionary mechanism (i.e. males being overprotective of 'their' females) that's just irrelevant in the modern day, but part of me does not care and just longs to be exactly that kind of primitive, furious, no holds bared male that crushes his enemies into pulp and into the ground (and perhaps eats their babies). I know exactly how to choke that mofo so that he slowly loses consiousness and realises the hopelesness of ever gaining it back...

Oh, wait, perhaps that kind of sentiments are what got me in a relationship trouble in the first place :laugh:

(Don't freak out. Nobody is going to get hurt, I'm just taking advantage of the internet to vent...)

(Don't freak out. Nobody is going to get hurt, I'm just taking advantage of the internet to vent...)

As long as this prevails all, vent away!

I suspect more than enough men enter into the fantasy physical violence aspect. Hell, there was a time or two that I, as a woman, would have liked to utilize my kick boxing...so useless...but so short-term satisfying! :laugh:

• Author
As long as this prevails all, vent away!

I suspect more than enough men enter into the fantasy physical violence aspect. Hell, there was a time or two that I, as a woman, would have liked to utilize my kick boxing...so useless...but so short-term satisfying! :laugh:

Oh, women are no better. Particularly latino women: they'd kill you in a heartbeat, and it doesn't even mean that they have any particular feelings for you, they just won't let you disrespect them. In fact, I wish that more men took lesson from them rather than ending up as effin doormats!

Sure, actual violence is a no-no, but an ice-cold treatment and cutting them out completely of your life is not. In fact, my fury is exacerbated by the fact that I actually considered maybe talking with her about a possible second chance some day - under the condition that she dumps that sorry excuse of a man immediately. She said yes, and then did not do it. Now I'm pissed that I entertained the idea. But, at least now I'm at peace that there is absolutely nothing that she could possibly do from now on to make me change my stance, enough is enough.

Reminds me of a single mother who was on Youtube punching the hell out of a punching bag while complaining about men!! It made me LMAO!!! She had some anger issues and it was probably a good thing a man she was suppose to go on date with told her that his mother died!!! Wish I remembered what it was called. It was too funny!!! This woman was a freaking wack job!

• Author
Reminds me of a single mother who was on Youtube punching the hell out of a punching bag while complaining about men!! It made me LMAO!!! She had some anger issues and it was probably a good thing a man she was suppose to go on date with told her that his mother died!!! Wish I remembered what it was called. It was too funny!!! This woman was a freaking wack job!

And that's why I'll go see a counselor, at least couple of times. I've had close friends who have told me that they've been genuinely scared after I've coldly articulated the extent of my anger to them (this little rant in the OP is nothing in comparison...)

watermeloncandy

at the beginning of our break up when i saw what my ex was doing online, i tell ya, the only thing stopping me from bashing his head in with his bowling ball was the fact that i'd go to jail....the things i thought about doing to him...geez...but i'm glad i didnt do anything like that, of course.

when someone hurts you emotionally, sometimes the only way you can think of to hurt them back is by some physical means.

both men and women think about doing it...most never actually DO do it, though.

is anyone safe on the streets inside your mind??

• Author
at the beginning of our break up when i saw what my ex was doing online, i tell ya, the only thing stopping me from bashing his head in with his bowling ball was the fact that i'd go to jail....the things i thought about doing to him...geez...but i'm glad i didnt do anything like that, of course.

when someone hurts you emotionally, sometimes the only way you can think of to hurt them back is by some physical means.

both men and women think about doing it...most never actually DO do it, though.

is anyone safe on the streets inside your mind??

heh, that's all I meant by "i know better"; apparently going to jail is sufficient deterent for not beating somebody into pulp, while ruining a relaitonship is not a sufficient deterrent not to cheat - and there we have it why we hsould just move on and forget all about those lowlifes; everybody should enjuoy their version of happiness, all I ask is to have the effing guts to live with the consequences of their actions;

I don't wan to physically hurt my Ex But I can relate to it very much.

I just had some bad thoughts or revenge such as deleting all his business documents that I created for his buisness or transfering a large amount of money out of his bank since I took care of all his financial affairs (I thought about this one and I would get arrested if I did so I put that out of mind quick).

I am younger then him and he is the first guy I dated that was older he is not all that attractive but had this shinnig personality that attracted me to him. We are into the motorcycle scene. So I thought about showing up with a big young hot biker dude to go to one of the bars we frequented and mess with head.

I have had numerous thoughts of these mean attacks but in the end I thought to myself that all the above would only put me down his level and I dont want to be there.

Just keep them as thoughts and dont act on them its not worth it.

• Author
I don't wan to physically hurt my Ex But I can relate to it very much.

I just had some bad thoughts or revenge such as deleting all his business documents that I created for his buisness or transfering a large amount of money out of his bank since I took care of all his financial affairs (I thought about this one and I would get arrested if I did so I put that out of mind quick).

I am younger then him and he is the first guy I dated that was older he is not all that attractive but had this shinnig personality that attracted me to him. We are into the motorcycle scene. So I thought about showing up with a big young hot biker dude to go to one of the bars we frequented and mess with head.

I have had numerous thoughts of these mean attacks but in the end I thought to myself that all the above would only put me down his level and I dont want to be there.

Just keep them as thoughts and dont act on them its not worth it.

youp, you're right, but hey, if you run into big hot moto-dude you actually like, why the hell not???

I'd have no problem messing with ex in such by parading with a hot chick except that her reaction would be to interpret it as a further proof why she should have broken up with me (because "obviously I enjoy female attention and sooner or later I'd inevitably cheat on her")

anywaym, feeling a lot better today; still full of violent thoughts, but not as vivid. will try to distract myself with work

Oh, women are no better. Particularly latino women: they'd kill you in a heartbeat, and it doesn't even mean that they have any particular feelings for you, they just won't let you disrespect them.

Wow, that's a blanket generalization and blatant stereotype if ever I saw one! Also, I think you mean LatinA. If ya gotta spew the racism, at least get the adjective correct.

High Plains Drifter

I'd never hurt a woman.

But I have witnessed a woman peeing into the gas tank of a Ford Mustang owned by another woman.

Yeah, I couldn't believe it at first, but apparently its possible.:o

I'd never hurt a woman.

But I have witnessed a woman peeing into the gas tank of a Ford Mustang owned by another woman.

Yeah, I couldn't believe it at first, but apparently its possible.:o

LOL would love to see that

I've never wanted to hurt my ex physically. I have however lived out my fantasies of revenge through (as immature as this sounds), the virtual world. I play the Sims 2 and my life was mirrored in miniature in that game. So in the sims world, I kicked my ex out after beating up his a$$, sold all his possessions, junked his car and moved him into a hovel of a shoebox furnished with the ugliest furniture, made him wear some ugly clothes and aged him to an elder. He's now in above-the-waist plaid flood-in pants, bowling shoes and a green top with a batting average of about 0-50 in picking up women. His house constantly gets robbed, so he just sits on the most uncomfortable couch crying that the tv is gone. I hate to say it, but since we split in the sim world, my ex has really let himself go.

As terribly immature as that sounds, it gave me some pleasure.

• Author
Wow, that's a blanket generalization and blatant stereotype if ever I saw one! Also, I think you mean LatinA. If ya gotta spew the racism, at least get the adjective correct.

well, it's not an overgeneralization and certainly not racism. latinos in the US, esp in south TX, grow in relatively more traditional families (more religious, more close-knit) than the typical suburban whites and one consequence of such ubpringing is stronger reaction to any (real or perceived) violation of the attendant values. and then of course is the cultural context - definitely more temperamental (e.g. in art, music, itarature, other forms of expression) than the relatively restrained anglo/european forms of expression.

bland theorizing aside, I've dated a latina whose brothers have literally smacked around guys for the slightest perceived mistreatment of their sister. another one made sure to let me know very early on that she had "good morals", and is looking for the same.

so there you have it. "more likely to be" certainly does not mean "they all are". take it easy (or eat it), dependin on how militantly you believe that putting race and likely behavior in one sentence is racism.

I will back up movingonandon with this one. My ex was Latina and her and her brothers were the same as he described.

Shoot....the first night I met her I got punched in the jaw by her LOL but that's another story!

I've never wanted to hurt my ex physically. I have however lived out my fantasies of revenge through (as immature as this sounds), the virtual world. I play the Sims 2 and my life was mirrored in miniature in that game. So in the sims world, I kicked my ex out after beating up his a$$, sold all his possessions, junked his car and moved him into a hovel of a shoebox furnished with the ugliest furniture, made him wear some ugly clothes and aged him to an elder. He's now in above-the-waist plaid flood-in pants, bowling shoes and a green top with a batting average of about 0-50 in picking up women. His house constantly gets robbed, so he just sits on the most uncomfortable couch crying that the tv is gone. I hate to say it, but since we split in the sim world, my ex has really let himself go.

As terribly immature as that sounds, it gave me some pleasure.

The mental image you painted was hilarious