Getting together w/ guys off craigslist platonic...

spookie

Bahhh c'mon I was busy losing my cred in another thread when I posted here I figured I came in with nothing...

Fair enough. I accept that the pot shouldn't be calling the kettle out.

Fair enough. I accept that the pot shouldn't be calling the kettle out.

Now was that a theme based pun, a reference to you or to me, or is this conversation two woodchucks short of a cuckoo factory?

• Author
Shoot I totally missed the 420 friendlies reference last night I really thought you were looking for these dudes to have sex with them!!

Ok while my previous posts still stand sort of, it's not half as bad as I thought it was. But Spooki you do put yourself in a very compromising situation by meeting guys late at night and at their place like that. That is still very dangerous.

Jilly said it best, grow your own girl. If you must do that just grow your own or go looking for it during the day, not in the middle of the night!!

Oh lol. That would have made me totally psychotic. But I will concede that what I did do was still dangerous.

Oh lol. That would have made me totally psychotic. But I will concede that what I did do was still dangerous.

you did jump in that strange guys car that one time and the thought went through your mind

Yeah sorry Spookie now my posts seem so over the top, I completely missed what you were trying to say. :lmao::lmao:

Still this is dangerous and you do know it so stop it already! ;):D