Can you just ask a girl to have sex with you?

Brady_to_Moss

Brady_to_Moss

I have know people that have done this and it has actually worked. Has anyone here ever tried it? I mean i would like to ask this girl i have known for years but i feel sooo awkward.

you should buy her a few dinners, and maybe a lunch or two.. then see where that gets yah.

And maybe a few alcoholic beverages. :laugh:

You can't be direct with women concerning sex, it almost never works. Unless she's blitzed out of her mind, she'll probably give you a resounding "no", a glare, or an expression of shock. They're maybe a few loose ones that will say yes, though. Go to a bar and give it a shot.

You can ask but the chances of it actually happening are about nil to none.

You never ask a girl to have sex with you.. unless you are Brad Pitt

You woo her.. you court her... you date her.. first.. then........

Huh??? I tried it before and it worked for me.. :laugh:

OP: you can always ask... and see how it works.. ;)

I have been out of the dating scene for many years but I remember it like it was yesterday. If a guy asked me if he could have sex w/ me I would be totally turned off.

If she is into you you will know if she wants to have sex w/ you or not. Just start w/ some kissing, touching, etc. If she stops you, you will know she doesn't want to have sex w/ you or she just isn't ready. JMO

You'd be better off just saying something like "want to go back to my place" then just have sex with them when you get back to your place. works every time. you can also ask to come into there place and have sex with them there. You don't have to say want to have sex, come back to my place is code for lets have sex.

You'd be better off just saying something like "want to go back to my place" then just have sex with them when you get back to your place. works every time. you can also ask to come into there place and have sex with them there. You don't have to say want to have sex, come back to my place is code for lets have sex.

I don't know. I have gone to guy's houses that I had no interest in sleeping w/ at the time. I wanted to go to their house to spend time but that didn't mean I wanted to have sex. Now when I would invite a guy to my house, that meant I wanted to have sex, lol.

Dark-N-Romantic

Is this a quick question? Everything is about asking. Heck, I even ask before I actually park the car in the garage (yes I have this weird thing in my head that makes me stop and ask if this is what she wants). I can understand the nervousness though. You don't want to say something to make the moment awkward, seem creepy, or totally offend the woman. That is why I never asked for sex, it was always something the woman initiated with me. And while what I am going to say is not in any means a acceptance of fornication, but something like that should always be asked and never assumed... Too many men and women have got in trouble thinking this is what a person wanted.

DNR

I mean i would like to ask this girl i have known for years

Define "years"

She might consider you a brother at this point :)

Even Brad would have trouble with that one. "Uh, hey babe, can I have sex with you?" I mean, how does one actually say that without making a woman feel like she can expect financial compensation at the end of the night? :laugh:

OP, aren't you in the least interested in getting to know her first? To bluntly ask a girl you haven't bothered dating to have sex with you, is a little discourteous, don't you think?

I agree with Art. If you ask, she'll likely say, "NO FREAKIN' WAY!"

You have to woo her.

I have know people that have done this and it has actually worked. Has anyone here ever tried it? I mean i would like to ask this girl i have known for years but i feel sooo awkward.

Sounds like you are trying to break out of the FriendZone. A low-probability operation. However, I think you should take a shot and lay it all out there. Your threads show that you worry SO much about doing or saying anything too awkward, forward, crazy, foolish, etc. I understand completely -- I have been (and in many ways still am) there. What you don't realize -- and I wish I had realized this at your age -- is that it's all practice. Anything you do or say with women short of proposing or committing a felony is PRACTICE. Take a leap. Take several. You're in charge and you're single -- take advantage of this time of your life to PRACTICE.

I find the responses to the original poster's question rather curious. Has no one here ever heard of things like one-night-stands or the like, where sex occurs without any previous dating or other such ritual going on?

I find the responses to the original poster's question rather curious. Has no one here ever heard of things like one-night-stands or the like, where sex occurs without any previous dating or other such ritual going on?

The OP asked if it was OK to ASK a girl if he can sleep with her.

ONSs, from what I know, usually involve a spontaneous situation where two people agree (via body language) to sleep with one another.

The OP is interested in having sex with someone he knows, which also "complicates" the situation.

If he were to just straight ask her, chances are she'll feel offended and respond badly. Few women are that sexually liberated to just say, "yeah let's go for it." Most have been conditioned to respond to sexual matters a certain. She is likely to be coy, at the least.

Plus, she may not even want to sleep with him...

The OP wants to target a long-time female friend. If he's looking for a ONS, he might want to hit a pickup bar. The only problem is that he might be underage.

Friends of mine would ask this of women and a few would say Yes but the percentage is low. Asking a friend for sex is a very dicy way of breaking out of the friendzone. On the other hand if you don't mind losing the friendship then go ahead and ask. It is a good way of learning about women.

I have know people that have done this and it has actually worked.

Either the "people" this has worked with were

a) women

b) lying

This stuff doesn't work much with women. Why do you think men lie all of the time?

reservoirdog1

To quote Woody Allen:

"Last night I discovered a great new form of oral contraceptive. I asked a woman to sleep with me and she said no."

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

imagine going up to achick saying "uh,will you have sex with me " lmao:laugh:

Imagine just goign up to achick and just having sex with her

nopainnogain

One time I was giving this broad a ride home from school . Barely knew her. Baby gave me bread and freked me on the freeway doin 80 and gave me head:cool:

One time I was giving this broad a ride home from school . Barely knew her. Baby gave me bread and freked me on the freeway doin 80 and gave me head:cool:

One time when I was taking the train into NYC a girl on the train started talking to me and she was hot as all hell and then she just invited me back to her place!