is it normal for a 13 y/o to sneak out of his house to see his g/f?

A wanderer

Robo_Hadoken

Uhhhhhh............. :confused:

NO! Most definitely not! If humans were meant to "sneak" then we would all be Oriental and instinctively know Ninjitsu. Just like if humans were meant to fly we would all be born with wings.

.......Blasted Wright bothers!...Always meddling in my affairs!

One day I shall destroy that "Dynamic Duo" once and for all!

Riddle me this Wright bothers......Riddle me this..... :p

ok what if i were an oriental beleiver worshipped Buddha(which i do) have a wooden katana(which i do) and loved her very much for about 5 years now and also it was the only form of privacy we can get. also i may add that i live 6 blocks from her house and i don't go there to have sex just to talk and kiss and stuff.

babygirltamara

To talk and kis and sutff...? No it's not a good idea because I am hoping this stuff isn' t sexual and if ins't yet it can be. You are too young to be speding alon time like you do and you may think that I am really old but i am 17 and i see a problem with that. I owuld be really pissed if my brother was sneaking out like that and just as pissed ifm y sister had a guy over and they are 12 and 13 years old. It's not a good idea. That is my opion

Normal, maybe.

Advisable, probably not.

What about IM and talking on the phone? And you see each other at school. I think you could blow your parents' trust, and that wouldn't be fun.

so you like her for her body, not her mind? :D

Girls start to date around the 9th/10th grade. If she's just starting the 9th grade, I'm sure her parents will begin loosening up a little. But sneaking around, might hurt your chances.

HokeyReligions
Originally posted by NEONINK

so you like her for her body, not her mind? :D

Girls start to date around the 9th/10th grade. If she's just starting the 9th grade, I'm sure her parents will begin loosening up a little. But sneaking around, might hurt your chances.

Sheesh! I didn't go on my first date until I was 17 and had already graduated from high school! I didn't go on "group" dates until I was a Senior!

I am so glad I waited - but then, most people did in those days and I think we were better for it. That's my opinion.

there is absolutely no way we are having sex yet she is very very innocent in this matter this is our first relationship. and jeese just because i'd rather see her than IM or phone her doesn't mean i love her body it means i like her for who she is but i like seeing her. i have liked her for 5 years now yes 5 that means that i have liked her since 8 years of age we are very close friends and i don't do anything without asking her first. i am an abnormal person and anyone who has met me knows that for a fact. unlike normal guys i like asking before i pull "moves". i thnk that it is wrong for a guy to do anything without checking if it is all right with his girlfriend. i beleive that that ends many many relationships.

Robo_Hadoken

Ok Mr."wooden katana" obviously someone isn't familiar with the term sarcasm......."sigh"

(And I thought I laid it on pretty thick in my last post)

I am all for midnight rendezvous and the like. It adds a sense of forbidden adventure to your encounters. Here's one you might want to try. Wait outside your maiden’s window under cover of darkness and liken her to the sun, or a jewel in an Ethiopes ear.

See your girl whenever you like and do what ever you like, as long as you are both ok with both stipulations.

And for heavens sake... Read a book or something because you should have seen that in my last post I was being caustic. And therefore by saying no I meant yes.

Well, you sound like a gentleman then! They are the coolest. This of course is coming from a parent of a 13 year old girl. We just don't want our girls pregnant or hurt. I'm sure your parents care about you as well. I'm sure you could even understand if you put yourself out there about 20 years and pictured having kids yourself.

Since you are only 6 blocks apart, I'm sure you'll find ways to meet, talk, even kiss. There's nothing wrong with that. In time, you guys might ask her parents permission for you to visit her, in the open and not hide it.

Robo

The phrase 'pearls before swine' comes to mind. Really, though, certain subtleties are likely to be lost on the very young after all. Don't rend your cloak just yet; there are those of us of somewhat greater - ah - vintage - who do catch the whiffs of humour emanating from your posts ;)

Robo_Hadoken

Thank you Moimeme.

It is nice to know I am appreciated. Someone has to help these poor underprivileged beings experience some sort of culture with a side of outlandish levity. :cool:;)