The Unamusement Park Ride

I've been wondering how many posts it takes to get PM priveleges. The part of the FAQ I read didn't say.

Heh...I was sarcastically thinking how I just lost 185 pounds. ;)

I actually lost a few pounds, but from lack of hunger.

I have been taking care of myself and when I got back to work everyone said that I looked skinnier and that I looked good. They were asking if I had a new boyfriend. Weird... I guess with as much pain and denial that is in me... there is no one that I have to please and be at their beck and call for. Guess the stress from that has been lifted. Not sure... but I have received a lot of compliments from a lot of people.

That was a little joke. My xMM weighed 185 pounds, and I lost him. ;)

I am also one of those people who gain weight when stressed because I want to eat more. It sucks because I could stand to lose 15 pounds. Getting back into my skinny jeans would feel great. I've got no energy for working out and eating light though.

My weight loss is totally unintentional - its the ****en stress of my life as it stands right now. I am lucky i could afford to lose it, but not much more. I have had alot of comments on how good i look, but i have lost my appetite. I do eat when i am hungry, just not nearly as much as i used to. Just cant stomach too much food right now but i am eating, havent stopped altogether.

beautifullove

WS: My situation is just like yours. I was officially S from my H when I started dating MM who told me he was also S. He also told his W about me when we first met. I had been single for a year before I started dating. When I met MM, I thought I hit the jackpot. I thought I was blessed, and I'm no devout Christian. Somedays I feel good, as though I'm getting back to being me again, and other days I feel weak, sad, hurt, etc. I have lost a few pounds since, but not in a healthy manner. My xh is stalling the process of getting a divorce, but I'm hoping that he will see sense. He seems as though he doesn't want to let go, but nothing can make me go back to him. I can't wait to have a clean slate.

spacer.gif

You've bought your ticket and boarded the roller coaster. Now you're barreling down the track at 60 miles per hour, taking hairpin turns and completing death-defying loops. Your heart is in your throat and your stomach is somewhere near your shoes. The only thing separating you from total disaster is a safety harness...but are you really in danger?

The designers of the roller coaster carefully crafted this thrilling ride to be just that, but you're actually in less danger than you think. You face a greater threat of injury playing sports or riding a bike than you do on a park ride. Amusement park rides use physics laws to simulate danger, while the rides themselves are typically very safe.

How do physics laws affect amusement park ride design? In this exhibit, you'll have a chance to find out by designing your own roller coaster. Plan it carefully--it has to pass a safety inspection.You can also experiment with bumper car collisions.

Ovarian Cysts No More

Waleen,

Having been on my own emotional roller coaster just a year ago, I have to tell you, your post is one of the most impressive on the subject. Seriously. I like the part about not really being in danger. I'll use that if I ever find myself on a roller coaster again.

Wildsoul, just let yourself heal and take lots and lots and lots of time for you. You'll be okay. You're not in danger. :)