My ex says she wants to get back together!

• Author
:lmao: :lmao: Emotional tampons.

Word to the Wise: you've done what you can with her. You can't control her, but you can control yourself. Now get going with that NC! The longer you hold off on making the effort, the deeper your fall is going to be.

Thanks to the both of you, well now were on day 5 of NC, she has called twice, but im pretty sure it was about something stupid. Also she might have attempted to call longer due to AT&T disconnecting my phone service by error, (((((and I work for them))))))

Now I see what customers are talking about! But anyways until I get all of that sorted out thats just longer NC for me.

She can do whatever she wants, im the king of Orlando, the king of Atlanta, loved in Canada and in Houston, so therefore I look to good to be stuck on her.

So On this day I See Clearly. And I think I already know im better off without her, I actually cant stand her guts, I dont even hurt anymore when I think of her, I just sit there and wonder.

• Author

One good thing about this is, It doesnt hurt no where as near as my first love, I was in hurt 24/7 for a entire year and 3 months.

OOOOOOO That was painfull, I cant actually eat, sleep, flirt, date, and go without thinking about her, but the first time I was horrible!

Compared to my first heart break this makes me feel like I wasnt in love with my current ex.

• Author

DUDE. NC for 5 days and my ex just sent me a naked picture.

OMG..................................................................................................................................................................................................

Alright wiseone, I think yu know what these means.

She's desperate and she's gonna do anything.

Drop her, dont talk to her anymore.

She doesnt have respect for herself.

If she's sending you photo's of herself and you guys arent in a relationship, she could be sending pictures to anyone.

To me, she pretty much crossed the line and she would be another label in my book.

DUDE. NC for 5 days and my ex just sent me a naked picture.

OMG..................................................................................................................................................................................................

You can send it to me, I'll be happy to take care of it. :)

• Author
You can send it to me, I'll be happy to take care of it. :)

Lmao, man these pictures are so good that I wanna share them, but I think only my eyes deserve them, hmmmm.

Lmao, man these pictures are so good that I wanna share them, but I think only my eyes deserve them, hmmmm.

Well, this is a suggestion forum and I sincerely think you should share them... with me :)

• Author
Well, this is a suggestion forum and I sincerely think you should share them... with me :)

LMAO!

You aint slick, tell ya what, you trade me pictures of yo ex and ill trade you mines, if u got them. Lol

• Author
there needs to be a forum section for posting those of the ex to feel better.

Lol, yea that would be great, I think everyone would only spend time in that forum.

LMAO!

You aint slick, tell ya what, you trade me pictures of yo ex and ill trade you mines, if u got them. Lol

You should tell me how to be slick then, plus, i dont know if you'd send me the pictures if I sent you the pics, tell you what, you send me the pics then ill send you the pics that I deleted long time ago. :)

• Author
You should tell me how to be slick then, plus, i dont know if you'd send me the pictures if I sent you the pics, tell you what, you send me the pics then ill send you the pics that I deleted long time ago. :)

Lmao dude I would. Dude my exs stuff still is small like a pinhole, OMG im gonna set this picture as my wallpapers

Lmao dude I would. Dude my exs stuff still is small like a pinhole, OMG im gonna set this picture as my wallpapers

Sometimes it's better to keep some things to yourselves than blabber everything to the world.

Sometimes it's better to keep some things to yourselves than blabber everything to the world.

haha, that's true.

I agree with Cali guy, this woman seems to be stringing you around,why would you want someone which you have to purchase a book on how to deal with them? i know relationships are not easy but does it have to be That difficult? you cant assume the downfall in a relationship is always your fault, my therapist,(i'm so NY!) said that it takes two people,one cant give 80% while the other gives %20. So what happens when you get her back?

would you be totally secure that she will stay? she's like a rubberband pulls away pulls back, back and forth, you want someone more concrete,unless you only love the chase and uncertainty

Remember what I told you about NO CONTACT? You never gave her time to miss you. She had you around as a friend and the new guy for company. So she was getting the best of both worlds.

I emplore you to read "No More Mr. Nice Guy" - Glover. It will give you a whole new perspective on being a man in a relationship.

This crap she keeps pulling, it's because she is selfish. She values you as a friend but sees the other guy as more relationship potential. She will never see you in a relationship light, maybe ever. Your best bet is to stay away from her and let her sulk in her own wishy-washy-ness without you around.

If she is to change her feelings for good (if ever), it will only be after months of no contact. Don't answer her calls or emails. Don't go to places she will be at. If she sees you and wants to chat, learn from me! Say HI and keep going. Don't sit around opening yourself to a conversation.

• Author
I agree with Cali guy, this woman seems to be stringing you around,why would you want someone which you have to purchase a book on how to deal with them? i know relationships are not easy but does it have to be That difficult? you cant assume the downfall in a relationship is always your fault, my therapist,(i'm so NY!) said that it takes two people,one cant give 80% while the other gives %20. So what happens when you get her back?

would you be totally secure that she will stay? she's like a rubberband pulls away pulls back, back and forth, you want someone more concrete,unless you only love the chase and uncertainty

This debate has been closed for awhile. I already gave up on us, Im not trying nor do I care if we get back together or not. Guys im only 18, and as sexy as they come. Im diffrent from alot of people on LS, i been thru this before with my past ex GF, "My First Love" along time ago, and the pain I felt when me and my current ex had nothing on the pain I felt back then.

Bassically what im saying is I know I will be fine, I know I will move on just fine, and I know I will meet someone special and be in love again one day.

I felt like life would never be good after my "First Love" but hey, one day you just forget and it doesnt matter anymore, one day you'll be 100% over them.

The pain I felt over this relationship was like a dog bite, compared to getting hit by the truck from the first relationship, Ya get me? So just like my ex said if it happens it happens.

No Sweat, Thats why I ended NC.

Thanks for the reply though, I tottally agree with what you were saying.

well heck only 18 but sounds so ;wise beyond' you r eyrs, its just reading your post i thought you were contemplating getting back with her,

shucks yiure young,my goodness, to be 18 again! well.. i dont miss the insecurities and being under my parents roof,but you'll be fine, i figure your ex is around the same age, no wonde she does seem a bit immature

i dont usually do this but if you can give me some insight on my post " does NC send msg have regrets" that'll be great,

best of luck!

• Author
well heck only 18 but sounds so ;wise beyond' you r eyrs, its just reading your post i thought you were contemplating getting back with her,

shucks yiure young,my goodness, to be 18 again! well.. i dont miss the insecurities and being under my parents roof,but you'll be fine, i figure your ex is around the same age, no wonde she does seem a bit immature

i dont usually do this but if you can give me some insight on my post " does NC send msg have regrets" that'll be great,

best of luck!

Well My ex is 20 and im 18 turning 19 soon. And at one point we were comtemplating getting back together, shucks, I dont know what happen, I figuire I dont want her back as bad as I think I do.

I think its only the "Male Ego" us guys hate to feel that we lost to another guy, or hate to see another guy with our ex, especially if she acts happier with him that she was with you. Its also human nature to want something that you can"t have. When my ex wanted me back I didnt want her back, and its tottaly normal.

My male ego seems to be bruised, therefore it hurts my self esteem and it gives me the emotional illusion that Im so deeply in love with her. When infact I love her, but not like that.

And besides we've been best friends 5 years before we started to date, so therefore its only right that we return back to friends.

And besides we've been best friends 5 years before we started to date, so therefore its only right that we return back to friends.

Good for you, bro. Sometimes, for some, the friendship becomes very damaged to the point where someone in the party doesn't want to fight for it anymore.

Like me. It was sucking the life out of me, so it was unhealthy for me to stay.

Good for you! :)

Well My ex is 20 and im 18 turning 19 soon. And at one point we were comtemplating getting back together, shucks, I dont know what happen, I figuire I dont want her back as bad as I think I do.

I think its only the "Male Ego" us guys hate to feel that we lost to another guy, or hate to see another guy with our ex, especially if she acts happier with him that she was with you. Its also human nature to want something that you can"t have. When my ex wanted me back I didnt want her back, and its tottaly normal.

My male ego seems to be bruised, therefore it hurts my self esteem and it gives me the emotional illusion that Im so deeply in love with her. When infact I love her, but not like that.

Are you sure your only 18?? Man, I was so clueless back then and thus I handled things the wrong way when it came to break ups/relationships. You seem to be wise beyond your years...good for you and very lame of her.

I can relate to what you posted in the above quote.

Dude,

It seems your winning, lol that girl is YOUNG, lol just keep having sex with her and be FWB.

Forget about her as a potentional Girlfriend as she's to confused.

My first love & I broke up about 5 months ago.

Boy was I messed up man, I was MESSED UP, like not normal, panic attacks, would faint on the floor, couldn't breathe, thought every girl was my ex, the whole nine yards but now I'm better.

and what i have to say is my ex was a whoring bitch who lied & tricked me for months. she won though, she got the best of me.

she destroyed me but its cool, i've rebuilt myself, tougher & harder now and more wiser to females so it was a good learning experience.

i woke up today feeling as if i don't want her back nor do i care if she comes back, hell i don't even think about her anymore!!!!!

the sad thing is, i don't know if i really loved her, i have nothing to compare it too, i thought i did, but i didn't really fight to keep her, i just let it go

even when i knew she was leaving, i didn't tell her the things she wanted to hear, i always knew she was going to leave me & thats what she did..

the funny part of my story is i actually wanted to marry her, i even got an apartment and was going to have her move in with me, hell i even bought her a new computer & was going to put her on salary.

its funny, i had so many plans for her, but now its like 'whatever'

i don't think i care anymore, the sad thing, is this must of been how she was feeling whens he told me to go **** myself, she checked out of our relationship a long time ago, explains why she was able to handle the breakup so good...

the sad part about everything is i hurt her with my words, by calling her a whore etc etc, i could see it in her eyes, but oh well, you call a spade a spade and what she was doing was very whoreish.

in the end though, when i saw what i was saying was making her cry, i let it go & took all the blame. She then played victium & blamed me for everything.

took 5 months to recover.

she hasn't even contacted me, i wonder if its because of shame, guilt, or fear of messing up her relationship or maybe she's just like me and really don't give a damn, either way you live & learn and in your case you've won.

you are FWB, you get pussy, the boyfriend gets the headaches & no sex.

Your on top dude

congrants

• Author
Are you sure your only 18?? Man, I was so clueless back then and thus I handled things the wrong way when it came to break ups/relationships. You seem to be wise beyond your years...good for you and very lame of her.

I can relate to what you posted in the above quote.

Well Thanks, Yea, besides me being wise, Its more that I been thru it before, and I can pretty much guess and tell you how its gonna end up, and I made so many mistakes my first bad relationship, so Im not gonna make the same mistakes over.

But I know for a fact its the male ego, when she does something or says something it doesnt hit "the heart" its hitting something else, and Im not really sure of what it is.

I think my issue is, I hate to lose, and I hate to let another male have the upper hand on me, its not so much of jealousy, its more of self esteem and character and pride.

• Author
Dude,

It seems your winning, lol that girl is YOUNG, lol just keep having sex with her and be FWB.

Forget about her as a potentional Girlfriend as she's to confused.

My first love & I broke up about 5 months ago.

Boy was I messed up man, I was MESSED UP, like not normal, panic attacks, would faint on the floor, couldn't breathe, thought every girl was my ex, the whole nine yards but now I'm better.

and what i have to say is my ex was a whoring bitch who lied & tricked me for months. she won though, she got the best of me.

she destroyed me but its cool, i've rebuilt myself, tougher & harder now and more wiser to females so it was a good learning experience.

i woke up today feeling as if i don't want her back nor do i care if she comes back, hell i don't even think about her anymore!!!!!

the sad thing is, i don't know if i really loved her, i have nothing to compare it too, i thought i did, but i didn't really fight to keep her, i just let it go

even when i knew she was leaving, i didn't tell her the things she wanted to hear, i always knew she was going to leave me & thats what she did..

the funny part of my story is i actually wanted to marry her, i even got an apartment and was going to have her move in with me, hell i even bought her a new computer & was going to put her on salary.

its funny, i had so many plans for her, but now its like 'whatever'

i don't think i care anymore, the sad thing, is this must of been how she was feeling whens he told me to go **** myself, she checked out of our relationship a long time ago, explains why she was able to handle the breakup so good...

the sad part about everything is i hurt her with my words, by calling her a whore etc etc, i could see it in her eyes, but oh well, you call a spade a spade and what she was doing was very whoreish.

in the end though, when i saw what i was saying was making her cry, i let it go & took all the blame. She then played victium & blamed me for everything.

took 5 months to recover.

she hasn't even contacted me, i wonder if its because of shame, guilt, or fear of messing up her relationship or maybe she's just like me and really don't give a damn, either way you live & learn and in your case you've won.

you are FWB, you get pussy, the boyfriend gets the headaches & no sex.

Your on top dude

congrants

Well I think your taking it pretty good to, actually wayyyyy better than I took it it the first time. I Cried everynight, I begged, I went to her friends, went to her family, I use to hurt so badly that I couldnt sleep!

I would wake up in the middle of the night sweating and my heart was always beating very hard, felt like I was on drugs.

And it took me 1 year and 3 months to get over the first ex. And all I can say is things do get better, no matter what you think!

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t84518/

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t105377/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^(OMG When You Look Back, I Feel So Embarrassed)

Lol guys look at my old post about my old ex a couple of years ago, It just shows that one day you'll look back and laugh and think how stupid was I????????

Wise I think you should stick with the n/c for the next month. Like CG said, she needs a chance to miss you and not contacting her will help you start to heal and you move on. We all want instant results and the peace of mind in knowing where we really stand. A big part of letting go is giving up on that 'what is going to happen in the future'. I wouldn't be surprised if she's apologizing and missing you after a few weeks of n/c.

This is probably rehashing a subject that's been dead long enough, but I have to say that the sentence in bold is something that resonates within me right now.

NC is not easy. I think I'm quoting someone else on the boards, but I would consider myself as one of the All-Star NCers. Can't be troubled for the length of time since I last talked to Lawrence, but if I was... I think I may remember since I last talked to him. :laugh: I think.

Thanks for the reminder. I'm sure there are some of us who will appreciate this.

OP, I hope you're still as okay as you sound in your earlier posts. That is all.