He invited me to his house.

I haven't seen my MM from work for a few weeks now.. I've been too busy and he was on holidays for 2 weeks... anyway.. this morning, I told him (msn) that I started to see someone else (my east indian guy)... he said he knew something was 'up' ... since I wasn't too 'talkative' recently.. (emails, msn, etc.)...

He came to my office this morning.. he was kind of 'desperate' to see me again.. asked me for tomorrow afternoon.. I said that I was busy...

He's been 'texting' me all evening.. and he just 'invited' me to his place this weekend.. he got a new hot tub.. and wants to 'try' it with me... :D

I haven't said yes yet.. I said I would think about it.. not sure I want to go there.. what if... :eek:

Has anyone been to the MM's house?

I give it a go!!! Yuck Lizzie.... her house,, why would you even want to go there???? That is really a place that is off limits... Give the woman some respect!! Thats a no no:o

Yeah, it is very interesting.

You can see all of their pictures, the decoration, the stuff they have in the fridge, the type of clothes she wears lying around...

All kind of stuff like that.

One time he even served me some spaghettis she made, she was a pretty good cook I have to say.

:eek: This is a train wreck.

You actually have to "think" about this? Are you kidding me?

Wow.

What's next...sneaking in to bed with him while the wife sleeps right next to him?

Unbelievable.

Citizen Erased
I guess no one is touching this one with a 10 foot pole?

:lmao::lmao:

What a class act this person is.

What a class act this person is.

I know, really! And what about the husband?

Citizen Erased
I know, really! And what about the husband?

:laugh: Well I was speaking about the husband, but that works too. :p

:laugh: Well I was speaking about the husband, but that works too. :p

Oh, uhm..yeah.

:p Shh before you get us both in trouble.

Trouble? What trouble?

Trouble is what the OP will find if she goes to this guys house and eats his wife's "spaghettis."

Citizen Erased
Trouble? What trouble?

Trouble is what the OP will find if she goes to this guys house and eats his wife's "spaghettis."

Citizen Erased
I think they are CUTE!!!

Are they really? Or are the in fact evil blood sucking blobs ready to jump at you, latch onto your throat and suck and suck and suck until it can suck no more.

And then it decapitates you.

:bunny::bunny:

I haven't said yes yet.. I said I would think about it.. not sure I want to go there.. what if... :eek:

First, you may want to extend him the courtesy of sharing what it is that you do for 'part time' work. He may be resentful down the road should he find out after he opened his home to you.

As a woman, you might want to put yourself in his wife's shoes. Would you have been OK with another woman invading the space you spend 8-hours a day in, made love to your husband in, cuddled with your small children in, the space where you wrote in your diary, discussed problems, hopes and dreams? Other parts of the home will, of course, carry their own association with special moments, accomplishments, joy and sorrow. Would you be OK with another woman handling your keepsakes, family heirlooms and criticising your decorating choices? Please keep in mind that this woman doesn't love you nor your children.

Once you are past all that you must understand that your chances of discovery will increase exponentially. Hopefully, he will wash sheets or any surfaces you two soil but there is a chance of stray pubic or other hair, a lost earring or other piece of jewelry, used condom not hidden well enough, misplaced thong, etc.

Hopefully, you will give this some thought.

Citizen Erased
May I ask, Lizzie60, what would you get out of going to his house?

Besides from attention from LS members when she announces it you mean?

Please do not invade the children's space AT ALL. Do not go into their rooms, do not touch their things and refrain from making any critical comments about the state of their rooms. In fact, it would be best to not even look into their bedrooms and play areas.

Besides from attention from LS members when she announces it you mean?
Good point.

I suppose there is a good chance we are all being 'trolled.' This may well end up being a 100-page thread.

Yikes!

Good work Lizzie if that is your goal!