do you think im fussy?

sultry33

Well I dont understand something..

If you are not ready to be intimate with men, why are you dating at all? That man could be meeting a woman who is ready to be intimate on different levels.

Some women believe in the "butterfly"fairy tales, but they are in their 30's and single. Often times they don't even have the ability to feel "butterflies" anymore as they think way too much.

Go with your gut. If you act like a lday on your second date he will treat you like one.

But go on a date, not over to his home.

• Author
So what, she should just settle for a guy who rapes her face and she's not into? :confused:

She shouldn't settle for anything less than absolute butterflies... :love:

this is exactly what im meaning.. but does this happen to everyone?

i seem to need them.. hell i get a post it from my ex and i get butterflies..

i get kiss from a new guy an feel zilch.. except the pain of teeth;)

im not callin him names btw

and i do value every advice x

Sultry, you seem like a sweet girl to be honest.

Some of the women who call every man in question a pig freak rapist seem pretty bitter and angry.

Ultimately if you are not over your ex, maybe you shouldn't waste his time.

this is exactly what im meaning.. but does this happen to everyone?

i seem to need them.. hell i get a post it from my ex and i get butterflies..

i get kiss from a new guy an feel zilch.. except the pain of teeth;)

im not callin him names btw

and i do value every advice x

Woods321 and Bones1 are the same person. Read his comments in my threads, and you'll see why his perspective is... a little different, than EVERYONE ELSE here. He's bitter and angry that some women - like you and I - have standards. :)

You're capable of feeling butterflies right now for someone else. Not only do YOU deserve those butterflies, but so does the guy who raped your face. Let him find that person, and you'll do the same. :)

• Author
Well I dont understand something..

If you are not ready to be intimate with men, why are you dating at all? That man could be meeting a woman who is ready to be intimate on different levels.

Some women believe in the "butterfly"fairy tales, but they are in their 30's and single. Often times they don't even have the ability to feel "butterflies" anymore as they think way too much.

Go with your gut. If you act like a lday on your second date he will treat you like one.

But go on a date, not over to his home.

hey im moving on.. but not at speed of light to the bedroom..

im ready to date .. see where it goes.

im in my 30s and i have always believed in the butterflies

i had them with all the serious rs an not with the ones that was not serious..

i like butterflies:p

When you date women from other cultures it is easier. If they go on a second date you know they like you. They express things. If they have sex with you, then they are yours, and vice versa.

Yes, you don't even have to speak each other's languages well. Best kisser I ever met (since the OP talked about kissing) was a Ukrainian doctor who was a grandmother. She couldn't speak a lick of English but spoke volumes with her eyes and lips. She understood how to treat a man and you felt like a man in her presence. That was almost scary for me, being used to the US dating scene. She also had an impressive collection of fur coats :D

I hold a very moderate viewpoint, but do, based on my travels around the world, think that US men and women have given something of themselves up to be in our society. I can't prove it, but just feel it. Perhaps the UK isn't much different in that regard, I don't know.

OP, just go with what you know to be your truth. Ultimately, that is what you have in life. Someday, with someone, your truth might be breaking all the rules. Be open to that. Life is an adventure :)

Trialbyfire
LOL.. tbf

to be honest i dont like hurting upseting anyone really im not like that, but i dont want to dismiss someone over things that to some may seem trival..

he wasnt a pig.. freak or jerk, just was a bad kisser.. with me anyway.

ok an a bit short an loud.. he took the pis s out of a welsh woman accent.. him being itialian it was funny but not when he did it so loud:cool:

maybe im the bad kisser as i had been with same guy prev for 4 years and hell we could kiss.. sometimes he would get bit wet lol but hey noone is perfect.. he would blame me.. but i swallowed, hell it wasnt me:laugh:

this is the 1st proper date i have been on.. so im just seeing if my reasons... questions.. thoughts an desires are normal as my friends say im fussy too.. i just know what i like.

im not looking for the one btw just one i can kiss and want to see more of

someone who i be buggin with calls ;)

Sorry sultry.

I know I sound extreme with those comments but woods/bones believes that it's always the woman's fault, regardless of how the man acts. He majorly pressured Star to go out with this one guy on a second date regardless of red flags. When the guy pulled the pig act, he blamed it on Star. He's so agenda-based and a misogynist to boot. :sick:

Anyways, do what you feel is best. If you're not feeling it (for whatever reason), it's not worth your while to continue. Btw, there's a line between bad kissers and overly brash and aggressive men. ;)

Carhill exactly...

But, I could kiss the most amazing woman in the world and feel NOTHING, if I am thinking of an ex.

She already said he didnt "rape her face". Why do you feel the need to keep saying that? More of your man hating?

LOL I told sg to go on the date after the first post. After the texting issues I thought he was flaky.

But if you were honest with him, perhpas it would make things easier.

Tell him your ex gives you butterflies, and you aren't ready for intimacy. Honesty is always easiest.

• Author
Sultry, you seem like a sweet girl to be honest.

Some of the women who call every man in question a pig freak rapist seem pretty bitter and angry.

Ultimately if you are not over your ex, maybe you shouldn't waste his time.

thanks woods.. yeah im not bitter or anything just bit scared..

i dont hate my ex infact i still love him loads.. but we cannot be together so its time i moved on.. im not gettin younger and i have alot to give another.

i just want to feel the same with someone as they feel about me.. im not into rushing things and think the slowly approach is the best way.

i think really i know the new guy is not right.. i just need to explain it to him so he dont feel hurt.. ultimatly it was a really good date, we had fun, laughed, enjoyed good conversation and i paid for the meals lol..

so i dont feel like i owe him anything.. but id like to remain friends with him, but most guys dont want that.

for me to be attracted i do however need the butterflies.. :love:

i just hope thats not a flaw i have

Then I wouldn't go out with him again if I were you. I wouldn't lead him on if you know you aren't interested

At least you are respectful enough to come here and not call him names..:)

How did you meet this guy? Internet or in real life? I am just curious because you sound totally not into him, so it is most likely the internet.

• Author

thanks everyone for your usual great advice.. i love this place:)

i think if i was into him i would be thinking of the great things rather than the awful kissing.. and id be feeling more.. so although in other areas we get on great it wouldnt go any futher an if it did it would be for the wrong reasons..

so im going to tell him that i can do no more than friends as i have realised im not trully over my ex and thus it would be unfair to him.

he is a great guy and will be great with someone else.

like cahil said.. not quoted so sorry but something like

you may well meet a guy who breaks all your rules.. dont be afraid.. go for the ride..

that is the ride im looking for.. but of course with butterflies;)

hugs x

• Author
Then I wouldn't go out with him again if I were you. I wouldn't lead him on if you know you aren't interested

At least you are respectful enough to come here and not call him names..:)

How did you meet this guy? Internet or in real life? I am just curious because you sound totally not into him, so it is most likely the internet.

yea i met him online.. been talking emailing for a while.. i contacted him, liked his profile an smile.we got on so we thought why wait:love:

im like this in "real" life though i meet great guys but they never tick all my boxes.. infact im normally running in opposite direction.. which is why my friends say im too fussy.. maybe your right and im just not ready

• Author
Sorry sultry.

I know I sound extreme with those comments but woods/bones believes that it's always the woman's fault, regardless of how the man acts. He majorly pressured Star to go out with this one guy on a second date regardless of red flags. When the guy pulled the pig act, he blamed it on Star. He's so agenda-based and a misogynist to boot. :sick:

Anyways, do what you feel is best. If you're not feeling it (for whatever reason), it's not worth your while to continue. Btw, there's a line between bad kissers and overly brash and aggressive men. ;)

hi no need for apology x

• Author

you know.. just been talking on msn and im going call him.. tell him that my ex sent me cat stuff today an yes i was effected..

see how he is about it.. i think if im having doubts then maybe i shouldnt call it off..

i hate being indecisive:)

• Author

hi everyone..

well i called it off today as he sent me quite a harsh text last night and i could tell that futher down the line he would be very jealous an insecure..

and i dont need that!!

so texted him saying that it wont work with us , he replied get lost and i made

him sad.. oh well better now than later eh?

so thank you everyone for all your advice .. i think he would have been scary:p

hugs x