Dangerous Hangover? H.E.L.P. me...

Throne Of Lies

I get hangovers roughly comparable to the Death Star in terms of destructive capability. They told me that if I drank all the time, I wouldn't get them any more. They were wrong. :(

A good cure for me is to have tons of salty stuff before and while I'm drinking, so that my body becomes a trap for water. Then don't drink caffeinated stuff with booze so you don't get a double dose of diuretics. I try to drink an entire 32 ounce thing of gatorade before I go to sleep. The next day, ranch dressing seems to really help. But I think you could say that about any situation.

And I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better.

I went to a club once, I got a dosage of lots of RedBull with Vodka. I ended up puking outside, then someone paid a cab for me... Yes, SOMEONE paid a cab for me, I puked in the cab (in a bag though), I puked on the stairs, I went to sleep. I woke up in the morning feeling like there was someone kicking my stomach from the inside. I puked again.

If you can find a bottle of "5 hour energy" It is sold in GNC,vitamin shops, some gas stations. It works like a charm. It is because it is loaded with B vitamins. Drink that and tons of water. You will feel fine.

Well Star, I have just got home from my "Leaving London" party, and I suspect I am going to be pretty rough tomorrow....sigh. my last hangover in London. Its a sad day. :(