Pretty women annoy me.

• Author
MaxManwell
So, because she's pretty her jobs MUST be easy, huh? She's a pretty girl, so obviously she must have had a vapid job selling useless crap to people and gets to stand around talking all day.

She couldn't do anything say, like, find sources for college study guides, clean up college art departments, clean houses, or work in a corporate office processing orders.

Nooo. She's pretty, she must do something completely useless.

I can't imagine why pretty girls aren't into you.

Cause working in a corporate office processing orders is such hard work 'find sources for college study guides' prove my point more please.

Citizen Erased
Cause working in a corporate office processing orders is such hard work 'find sources for college study guides' prove my point more please.

What is it that you do Max?

Wonderlandless

Yes, tell us, what is this insanely complex and complicated job only men and homely women are able to do?

Wonderlandless

It must be SUPER complex and difficult if its taken him almost 15 minutes to explain it. :rolleyes:

• Author
MaxManwell
It must be SUPER complex and difficult if its taken him almost 15 minutes to explain it. :rolleyes:

I never said my job was complex or hard, you did, I said hot chicks get it easy and they do ! Stop trying to derail this topic.

Wonderlandless

We've been through this before.

Oh have we? Is this one of those things where pretty girls are supposed to know every detail of the man's life without him telling her anything?

Is it sooooo complex that it would hurt the brains of every pretty girl out there? Is so complex that their tiny little brains filled with visions of Prada and D&G dancing in their heads would explode?

I never said my job was complex or hard, you did,

Hey, you're the one who said working in corporate offices processing orders or looking up sources isn't difficult and that pretty girls can do it because its so easy.

We're all friends here. C'mon, tell us, we promise to not judge if a pretty girl can do it, too. ;)

• Author
MaxManwell

You've got single digit posts and you seem to know me well. This is not friendly at all.

Wonderlandless

Now now, Max, why should we rely on post counts to judge friendship?

Do you not only discriminate against pretty girls but people with low post counts, too? Tsk!

• Author
MaxManwell
Now now, Max, why should we rely on post counts to judge friendship?

Do you not only discriminate against pretty girls but people with low post counts, too? Tsk!

The only reason you are asking what I do is so that you can use it against me. Why would I want to tell you ? Even if I said I was a molecular biologist working on turning developing a species of cow that grows wheat instead of hide you'd find a reason a way to hold it against me.

Wonderlandless

Even if I said I was a molecular biologist working on turning developing a species of cow that grows wheat instead of hide you'd find a reason a way to hold it against me.

Funny, the same could be said about you and pretty girls!

See? We have stuff in common after all!

• Author
MaxManwell
Even if I said I was a molecular biologist working on turning developing a species of cow that grows wheat instead of hide you'd find a reason a way to hold it against me.

Funny, the same could be said about you and pretty girls!

See? We have stuff in common after all!

That does not change my reasons for being annoyed by pretty girls.

And you seem unable to refute the fact, that they get it easy.

I might have it alright right now (but certainly not good) however, I've had to take a lot of jobs most females wouldn't even consider.

Wonderlandless

I've had to take a lot of jobs most females wouldn't even consider.

You poor martyr. Thank god for men like you taking those jobs so the pretty ones won't ruin their nails!

Citizen Erased
You've got single digit posts and you seem to know me well. This is not friendly at all.

Seeing as you yourself have around 300 posts and I am yet to see one that isn't from a whiney, sad bitter little boy, I find it really funny you admonishing someone for not being friendly.

• Author
MaxManwell
I've had to take a lot of jobs most females wouldn't even consider.

You poor martyr. Thank god for men like you taking those jobs so the pretty ones won't ruin their nails!

Thats exactly right. You don't need to call me a martyr because that is exactly how it works.

Citizen Erased

I might have it alright right now (but certainly not good) however, I've had to take a lot of jobs most females wouldn't even consider.

Examples are....?

• Author
MaxManwell
Examples are....?

You keep tricking me into making this personal. Why don't you address the point instead of attacking me ?

I'll give you one example. Graveyard shift stacking shelves - not a single female, never had one even apply. They all got put on the registers.

Wonderlandless

Examples are....?

Don't! It's way too complex for us to even begin to understand the depths of these jobs!

You don't need to call me a martyr because that is exactly how it works.

And yet those pretty girls won't even give you the time of day because you took the jobs they didn't want to do! Imagine! How selfish and rude of them!

Graveyard shift stacking shelves - not a single female, never had one even apply.

Seen plenty of decent looking girls in my city doing it. Next!

They all got put on the registers.

Maybe they have better personalities?

Citizen Erased
You keep tricking me into making this personal. Why don't you address the point instead of attacking me ?

I'll give you one example. Graveyard shift stacking shelves - not a single female, never had one even apply. They all got put on the registers.

Because your "point" is ridiculous.

Funny you mention that, I used to work in the office of a large chain store in Australia (one of those pretty little accounting positions only a simple person like me can handle). About half of those doing the stacking shelves were single mothers. The time was obviously perfect for their schedules. I don't know, I guess maybe we are all just uglier here. *sighs*

• Author
MaxManwell
Examples are....?

Don't! It's way too complex for us to even begin to understand the depths of these jobs!

You don't need to call me a martyr because that is exactly how it works.

And yet those pretty girls won't even give you the time of day because you took the jobs they didn't want to do! Imagine! How selfish and rude of them!

Graveyard shift stacking shelves - not a single female, never had one even apply.

Seen plenty of decent looking girls in my city doing it. Next!

They all got put on the registers.

Maybe they have better personalities?

All of which would be done by choice and in the minority. There are not many professions that have zero women. I could say I work in the coal mines and you'd still be able to claim that women work there and that you've seen them. When the fact is they would be in the minority.

Wonderlandless

There are some jobs that women can't do due to practical matters; mostly because of strength and endurance. Or you know, they might f-up their hair.

However, I am sure there are women coal-miners. As I live in a very large city and no where near the coal mines, I wouldn't know.

Citizen Erased
There are some jobs that women can't do due to practical matters; mostly because of strength and endurance. Or you know, they might f-up their hair.

However, I am sure there are women coal-miners. As I live in a very large city and no where near the coal mines, I wouldn't know.

Pretty much why I'm not a coal miner. :p