Full Of Rage.

bentnotbroken
I haven't done it since! I had a serious boyfriend of many years in high school, a serious boyfriend of many years in college and then the mm that I thought I was going to be with forever.

I have not slept with ANY man since the birth of my child, condom or not. And, if you have read any of my previous posts, you would see that I am not going to have sex PERIOD again until I am married. Many of my values and ideas on life have changed since his birth.

Anyway, who are you to tell someone what they should do with their body? I don't think 3 people is much at all considering how most of the women are in today's society.

Did I tell you what to do or did I tell you that you are putting your health at risk. Either way, their is no skin off my nose. You certainly are bitter. Maybe some counseling or prayer will help, so that it doesn't seep into other relationships. God bless.

• Author
Never_Again
Did I tell you what to do or did I tell you that you are putting your health at risk. Either way, their is no skin off my nose. You certainly are bitter. Maybe some counseling or prayer will help, so that it doesn't seep into other relationships. God bless.

I'm just fine, thanks. :) How did my reply to you translate into bitterness? Sure I was bitter at the xmm when I first got on here and ranted and raved, but that was one little moment of time that has passed. No bitterness left over here!

I was high-school sweethearts with the first guy and we were each other's firsts. The second was my best friend's brother and I knew everything about him and I knew both of his previous girlfriends very well and then the mm I THOUGHT I knew everything about him, but was mistaken (my bad on that one). So I truly don't think I was putting my health at risk. Considering I have NEVER had ANY std's in my life, I'd say I did just fine. And like I already said, I am not having sex with anyone else until I am married, so yeah, no health risks over here!