Bashing the Wife or Girlfriend

Were you not talking to me when you said this?

"if you think my life is appalling, you should meet some of my friends"

Seems you were since you quoted my post. I never said your life was appalling, so please don't say I did.

Wow, seriously--chill out. You said that maybe you were using the wrong word "facination," so I then suggested maybe you meant appalled. I didn't purposely reuse appalled when I then typed "if you think my life is appalling, you should meet some of my friend."

So to please you, let me retype what I said...

if you think my life is facinating, you should meet some of my friend.

Better? ;)

Just when I was getting some good religious education, I have to go to work. See ya later folks, have a great day!

DARN it! Tune in tomorrow chica!

Never_Again
Ok, I just have to know - is it right for an OW/OM to bash the person's sig other to the person they're cheating with?

My bf is cheating with a MW who I came to find out calls me names to him and says ugly things despite the fact he says she is a "nice" person. I have to see her at work and she sends poison darts my way even though she is married AND dating someone else's bf. It seems to me I should be the one entitled to that type of behavior, if anyone.

If I were in her shoes and having an affair I would avoid all discussion of the guy's wife or gf and not even look at her at work. I'd be so ashamed that I'd just drop off the radar.

Does this woman have gall by bashing me to my bf or is it just me? Please no comments about why I'm still in this situation, I just want to know if she is crossing more than one line by behaving this way.

It's not right but they do it because they are jealous. It's all about jealousy. They want him and you have him.

Lookingforward
It's not right but they do it because they are jealous. It's all about jealousy. They want him and you have him.

Wouldn't that more rightfully be called envy than jealousy ?

Never_Again
Wouldn't that more rightfully be called envy than jealousy ?

Yes, I suppose. It could also be jealousy.. depending on how u look at it. Probably both, though.

The point is there should not be any jealousy ... She does NOT have him, she shares him and she is willing to!

Why has this turned into a religious thread?

The bottom line is that he is cheating, the girl he is cheating with is making nasty comments and the OP is ALLOWING this!

So no matter what the reasons, she deserves it as she is condoning it! The OP needs to get some pride (another sin) and bail on that lame excuse for a man!

Never_Again
The point is there should not be any jealousy ... She does NOT have him, she shares him and she is willing to!

Why has this turned into a religious thread?

The bottom line is that he is cheating, the girl he is cheating with is making nasty comments and the OP is ALLOWING this!

So no matter what the reasons, she deserves it as she is condoning it! The OP needs to get some pride (another sin) and bail on that lame excuse for a man!

Religious? Did I miss something about religion??

People can't control feelings like jealousy and envy, etc etc..... they just happen. Yeah, she shouldn't be jealous/envious/whatever... but it looks like she is, regardless!

Yes but the major point is why is the OP putting up with this? Not only is he dipping his dick in someone else, he is allowing the girl to insult the girl he is supposed to be being faithful to!

Oh and it was religious a few pages back lol

I agree with those who said that the OP should put an end to this... by dumping him.

He is disrespectful.. they're only bf/gf.. lol why put up with this crap?

I don't understand and I'm shaking my head in disbelief.. that women allow men to treat them like a piece of crap.

In a way, you are to blame for allowing this. sorry.. :o

I agree Lizzie!

And to the OP Lizzie knows what she is talking about so maybe you should be thinking that you are worth more than this?

Lookingforward

The real sin here is the OP allowing this.

They are both disrespecting you and what you need is some SELF respect, enough to dump him and walk away.

You're better than this aren't you ?

As Lizzie said, you're only bf/gf, there's nothing but yourself holding you in this situation.

I'm sure further down the line you'll get the enormous pleasure of watching them do the same thing to each other :)