Baby with EXH while M to someone else.... !

bentnotbroken

I meant all bs, I feel no need to abuse anyone. But I do state my opinions, because they are just that opinions, nothing more, nothing less.

I meant all bs, I feel no need to abuse anyone. But I do state my opinions, because they are just that opinions, nothing more, nothing less.

Yes, you do. I know the difference between the BSs around here--it's no secret, and it's just very obvious who's trying to be helpful, and who's trying to transfer their anger onto the OW. I have never gotten the impression that you are one of those BSs who have used your anger to advise us.

Unfortunately some of us live these Soap Opera-ish lives. Fortunately, there are those who live the perfect lives and don't have to worry about being cheated on, or ending up pregnant by someone else's husband, etc.

G, don't ever think my life is perfect. But at some point you have to take ownership for your actions. Only then can you learn from the mistakes and break the pattern so that you can live your life in a way that is true to yourself.

Lookingforward
Fortunately, there are those ...who don't have to worry about ...... ending up pregnant by someone else's husband

So very true, but doesn't mean we believe we're "perfect" by any means.

We just make different choices for ourselves.