It was a disaster

sevensisters

The point was, she wanted sex with another man besides her husband, but obviously didn't want him to have it with someone else.

She was more than willing to have another guy inside her, but when the shoe was on the other foot, she didn't think it was right?

So she wanted her husband to "agree" to let another guy f##k her, but she didn't want to agree to let her husband f##k another woman.

Either way, I'm sorry I backed her in her rants against cheaters. And cheating or no cheating, she portrayed herself as the innocent victim. Well just by what she posted here, she aint innocent of a damn thing.

Ah, but she only refused him because he refused her. Kinda makes you wonder why they were involved in swinging at all doesn't it. :rolleyes:

It sounds to me like she was fine with the lifestyle as long as fairness was part of it. When she learned he didn't want to be fair, she shut the whole issue down for them both.

I figure to each their own you know. It sounds like a potential can of worms to me, but I'm not going to look down on someone for doing what is none of my business and makes them happy without hurting anyone else.

But I think if both people agree to it, it can't be a cheating issue. I also feel that a couple can participate in this lifestyle and still qualify as a cheater if they step out of the agreed upon rules without their partner's knowledge.

Lookingforward
Whoa, hold up here a minute. Minime, you have been on here as if you are a jilted ex-wife whose husband cheated on you.

Yet now you are admitting you wanted to have sex with other men during your marriage?

I don't want to ever hear you complain about cheaters again.

A. it was "swinging" (mutual consent of both spouses) not "cheating" (one spouse doesn't know) and

B. Her post SAID she never participated..... (that's what refused means btw ;))

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

Ah, but she only refused him because he refused her. Kinda makes you wonder why they were involved in swinging at all doesn't it. :rolleyes:

It sounds to me like she was fine with the lifestyle as long as fairness was part of it. When she learned he didn't want to be fair, she shut the whole issue down for them both.

I figure to each their own you know. It sounds like a potential can of worms to me, but I'm not going to look down on someone for doing what is none of my business and makes them happy without hurting anyone else.

But I think if both people agree to it, it can't be a cheating issue. I also feel that a couple can participate in this lifestyle and still qualify as a cheater if they step out of the agreed upon rules without their partner's knowledge.

It sounds like you have intimate knowledge of this story, are you THE jealous married woman? If not you seem to have missed the point that she was fine when it was SHE who was getting PLENTY of outside sex but was livid when her husband had his one time lay. C'mon fess up now, are you this woman?

It sounds like you have intimate knowledge of this story, are you THE jealous married woman? If not you seem to have missed the point that she was fine when it was SHE who was getting PLENTY of outside sex but was livid when her husband had his one time lay. C'mon fess up now, are you this woman?

I only know what she posted in this thread.:confused: She said she was interested in a threesome of one kind, her husband said "no chance; I want it this way" to which she said "not fair; no way". If there is more in some other thread that shows she was never willing to be fair either, I am unaware of it. Please link it if that is the case.

I'm neither married or jealous. BF and I just finished letting one of his old flames from his teens he stayed friends with stay in our home for a month while finishing a study program. I don't think a jealous person could handle that.:p

You capitalize THE before jealous married woman...is it a person's handle on here?

Edited by sally4sara
Ah, but she only refused him because he refused her. Kinda makes you wonder why they were involved in swinging at all doesn't it. :rolleyes:.

Ya, I missed that.

But I still stand by what I said. She wanted to bring him into the lifestyle because she wanted to have sex with someone other than him, then comes on this board complaining about being cheated on like she is an innocent victim.

and I know she didn't "cheat" because she never did it and brought it up as part of the swinging lifestyle, but it still doesn't change the fact she herself wanted to do other men, with or without consent of the husband.

Edited by twice_shy
A. it was "swinging" (mutual consent of both spouses) not "cheating" (one spouse doesn't know) and

B. Her post SAID she never participated..... (that's what refused means btw ;))

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

It doesn't matter if it was swinging or not. Point is, she acts so appalled that he went out and had sex with someone else after she made it clear to him that she wanted another c0ck inside of her.

If someone wants to be part of the swinging lifestyle and wants to use that as an excuse to bone other people, don't whine and complain about your so-called significant other if they go out and do it. I don't care if there is consent or not.

She brought it up to him and he refused, and yes, he brought it up after that and refused. Who knows, maybe he brought it up just to see what she'd say.

In any case, if I was with someone and they tried to get me to swing, first thought I'd have was, "no way I can trust this person" and get rid of them toot sweet.

I know that isn't what her X did, but if he was of that mindset, he should have just left, not cheated.

Lookingforward
It doesn't matter if it was swinging or not. Point is, she acts so appalled that he went out and had sex with someone else after she made it clear to him that she wanted another c0ck inside of her.

If someone wants to be part of the swinging lifestyle and wants to use that as an excuse to bone other people, don't whine and complain about your so-called significant other if they go out and do it. I don't care if there is consent or not.

She brought it up to him and he refused, and yes, he brought it up after that and refused. Who knows, maybe he brought it up just to see what she'd say.

In any case, if I was with someone and they tried to get me to swing, first thought I'd have was, "no way I can trust this person" and get rid of them toot sweet.

I know that isn't what her X did, but if he was of that mindset, he should have just left, not cheated.

Okay, point taken :)