stupid question, but...

sweetsarah

Is there any way to have bigger breasts with out taking pills or having surgery???? I'm sooo flat, i hate it! I want to look like a normal woman!

HokeyReligions

There are exercises that you can do to firm up your muscles and maybe make your breasts appear more prominent, without muscling up so much that your breasts actually disappear! Check some women's health websites or fitness sites.

Clothings styles and bras may help to add shape and dimension too.

I had a T-shirt when I was in my 20's. An old BF gave it to me for my birthday. It said "Itty Bitty Titty Committee" on it and I loved to wear it. Once, when I was with my mom at a doctors office, her doctor was staring at my shirt to read it. He read it, realized I didn't have a bra on and turned the prettiest shade of red! :D

If you are really unhappy with your appearance, talk to some doctors and women that have had breast enhancement surgery to find out if that is really for you.

Personally, that scares me and I wouldn't do it, and I'm of the opinion for myself that whatever I was born with is all I need, and if someone doesn't like it (like a BF) than it's their problem and I don't need them! My husband always said that more than a handful was wasted anyway!

Do normal women necessarily have large breasts?

I've seen quite a few attractive specimen that were not particularly cleavaged.

-many men are attracted to women with small breasts

-dress in a way that doesn't accentuate your chest - draw attention to your legs (or whatever else you're proud of ) instead

-yes

YOU ASK: "Is there any way to have bigger breasts with out taking pills or having surgery????"

Yes, getting pregnant should do that for you...they will become gradually larger as your pregnancy progresses. For some, just gaining a lot of weight will do the trick.

Wait 'til you hit 30. A lot of women's breasts start to grow again when they get to their thirties :)