Engagement Despair

I'd still be VERY cautious. If she had any respect for you, she wouldn't have done all those things in the first place.

I would like to add "she wouldn't have CONTINOUSLY done all those things to you"- if this was an isolated incident, then perhaps I would be willing ot give her the benefit of the doubt, but it isn't- its a recurring theme, which means she has no intention of changing her behaviour because:

A)she doesn't see anything wrong with it

B) has been getting away with it for the duration of the R because you have let her.

I'd also second the posters who say you shouldn't marry this girl.

But I also know that love makes us blind and stupid, and you'll proably accept what she says. And it will cause you to have hope for a better future which will push you to try to keep the relationship going.

So this is my opinion on the matter. Talk to your fiance about each of your views on what is appropriate and inappropriate behavior for each of you. Get indepth on the subject. Use examples of past situations, come up with hypothetical situations, explore every possiblity that could occur and find out how she thinks about it. Explain your opinions and thoughts on each situation. Discuss each others views until you can see eye to eye on them.

There's nothing wrong with fighting for something you want if the popular opinion isn't on your side.. but for God's sake man, be smart about it. This is an issue that has been on-going, and unless you two face it head on and in depth until its satisfactorily resolved to both your liking, then it's NOT going to go away. It'll reappear over and over again.

I guess the OP doen't really want to accept or hear what we have to say. That's why we haven't heard from him in a while.:laugh: I guess should just let him have his moment or two in happiness.