The single greatest hits. I think its called Ramonmania. The main color on the disc case is yellow. I love it.

You are correct, although I recommend the double disc anthology. Comes with a book and it has songs that are not on the single disc. It has their Christmas song and "I Don't Want To Grow Up" just to name two. Just as good, if not better workout disc. Love the Ramones!!!:)

You are correct, although I recommend the double disc anthology. Comes with a book and it has songs that are not on the single disc. It has their Christmas song and "I Don't Want To Grow Up" just to name two. Just as good, if not better workout disc. Love the Ramones!!!:)

I will get that!

And Pyro! I have never seen anyone change their avatar as much as you! Plus, they are mostly good ones!

Why change so much?

I will get that!

And Pyro! I have never seen anyone change their avatar as much as you! Plus, they are mostly good ones!

Why change so much?

I like a variety. In fact, I am going to change it again. You have inspired me.Thanks for the compliment and be sure to pick up the Anthology.

BTW, I think that B4R has me beat for the number of changes.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, I love going on Billboard Top 40s and getting all the top "radio play" or "rap" music. I usually don't listen to rap or anything, but when I am working out--I always get pumped and hype with all the upset noise! I love it! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I never know what to take either. :( I just don't like "hard" (metal, rock...) songs. Actually, I like them, but they don't make me want to move at all. So for excercising, they just don't work for me. Which is bad, 'cause I don't really have much that works.

I need really silly things like "I don't feel like dancin'" by the Scissor Sister. That works. But yeah... I have like three songs, and that gets boring, too.