Claiming back your life

Nah - I called it off. Oh, and another thing. If we were at a party, and we ran into a guy she considered attractive - she'd suddenly forget to introduce me. I was like - WTF??? So many red flags...

La fromage du jour?.. c'est MOI!

SF

Guess what? I'm through with this. I'm claiming back my life, period. You want to **** another guy? Well fine with me, cause you're just not worth it. I'm young, cute, intelligent, fun, but you're just young. So thanks for leaving me and giving me back my life and a chance to find a girl so much better than you. See you in five years, and let's see who's better off! GOODBYE!

i REALLY wish i could do things that her X and I used to do. Everytime i try i think of her and feel SO sick. I'll KEEP TRYING...its been 2 months and some...AHHH i want my love back shes got it and wont give it backkkkkkk

Oh, btw, in case it wasn't obvious, I'm claiming back the pedestal you stood on for far too long. Now that I'm the one who controls it, you're NOT getting back on, trust me. Try all you might, you won't manage. And be assured someone else is going to occupy it pretty soon.

I'm sure. All equally mad, just in different ways!!!! Heres to no more having to visit her rotten family as well (Sandflea I SO know where you are coming from!)

great thread....

I'm claim my mind back...i will think about my life,myself,what i think is fun, and my future

i'm claiming my sexy back...i will shop for me and the new cute guys coming my way

i claiming my happiness back...i will make my own self happy

NiceGirlcomeslast

So many things to claim back....

most importantly I claim back London, it's my home you are only passing through! I am sick of welling up driving through areas I have lived in for 23 years.

I claim Holland, I will never forgive you for "trying at our relationship" by taking me to the country that you lived in with your ex-girlfriend and then spending a day visiting her grandma, I deeply care for you but that was a really sh*tty thing to do, we never stood a chance against that. But I liked it there and I claim it for myself!

I claim back camden, it's mine

I claim Chai Tea, you gave it to me, we shared it but now it's mine sorry.

I claim indie movies that i wouldn't have watched by choice but loved. I want to expand my horizons so thanks for that.

I claim back chinese squid.

I claim back my nectar card

I claim back facebook.

I claim back granny pants

I claim back not having to stay quiet in the background as you phoned your ma for an hour and a half, if you are going to be that lame at least buy yourself a tv to keep a girl entertained.

You can have my naivety, you can have the lack of self esteem I must have had to let all the things that went on go on, you can keep all the tears and the constant feeling of being on borrowed time.