im in pretty good shape, cept i have big manboobs!

HEY!

-- Im 14...im pretty tall, hanging a lil above/below 6'!!!im like RIGHT at 6', maybe a lil over!!

I weigh 150 lbs...but im not really fat at all...i have most of a 4-pack =) im in pretty good shape, i swim, run, play sports and whatnot...

cept i have big manboobs!! they dont like show outta my shirt or anything, there is just a lot of fat on them, its kinda embarassing to go to the beach and stuff =(

my girlfriend says i need to work out more to get them off, but i do like..200 curlups, 100 pushups, lift weights, all that in a day...i dont eat too healthily, and i do eat alot, would cutting down help any? i dont wanna starve myself!!

-- Erik

thanks!

Go see your doctor. There may be nothing you personally can do about them.

Some guys just get 'em. It's genetic. But talk to your doctor, perhaps he or she can find a way to help you shrink and possibly remove them. Good luck

He's 14.

This is a common thing during the onset of puberty for men. It will most likely vanish in a few years.

No amount of diet or exercise is going to change it at this point. You aren't overweight. I'm guessing your girlfriend is 14(ish) as well....I don't think many people would take fitness advice from a 14 year old girl. You shouldn't either.

• Author

well...i saw the disease thing, it isnt a disease, never have been sore, they get big sometimes, and get small, i think it just has to do with wat im eating, im trying to watch that, and be more active :)