I dont know how to fix things

Chris11

littlemovietrivia

How many movies is this story taken from. I got breakfast club. You know the part where they all just got done smoking and their sitting in a circle talking. Your so conceided my friend wouldn't do that. Don't feel like writing the rest. Does anyone know what I'm talking about.

Listen to devinmusicman's post. He took the words right out of my mouth. This girl has issues and she almost came right out and told you that. She said she was frustrated with life and was bitter. She's an angry girl, so of course she is going to lash out at you. We hurt the people we care about the most when we're in a bad funk. The reason she warmed up to you and stopped insulting you towards the end of the conversation was because you opened up to her and told her how you felt and brought back old pleasant memories to her. You helped her to feel a little bit better about her own situation, so she lightened up.

Don't expect that kind of behavior to last. God forbid you piss her off again, she'll just go off and treat you like crap once again. She needs to learn how to control her anger and to stop hurting people close to her. She's doing it for a reason. She needs to talk to someone about this, maybe a counselor. She is obviously one unhappy girl and it's rubbing off on you.

lonelygirl33

Chris, It sounds to me kind of like she is confused. Maybe she wants you when SHE wants you? That's just what I gathered from it. However, it does sound as though she is dealing with something major right now, and people tend to say things they don't really mean when they are in that situation.

I was confused because you stated that you just "need closure" so you can move on, but then you said you basically, that you want to see if you can pick up the pieces? Don't use the "closure" thing to pick up pieces. Do one or the other. You need to either set out to get closure or to work things out, but either way this is going to take time. It seems as though you are forcing yourself on her when she has other problems right now.

If you really like her, then you need to be supportive instead of criticizing. Why don't you start with an e-mail or something telling her how you feel about her, and that you will be there for her as a friend if she needs to talk. Be her support first and she will respect you more. Do not get frustrated at her and say mean things because if she is dealing with something bad, then she will take what you say to heart, and don't push yourself or relationship on her right now. Just be her friend and her support. This is just my opinion, so I hope it helps ;)

• Author

Lonley girl thanx for the advice. I think Im going to try and do what you said. Its just hard sometimes cause all I can think about is what shes doing now. She told me she has an eating disorder problem. I think shes doing alot of things to herself that is hurting her. Emotionaly and physically. Its just really hard

Whether you love this girl or not is beside the point. She does NOT love you. She enjoys playing you, but she does not love you.

You said you think you can't do better? Hopefully one day you will realize that it's better to be alone than to be with someone who treats you like a yo-yo. One day, that string will strangle you. :(

• Author

Shes just depressed rigt now and taking it out on me. I mean she still wants to talk online and stuff. I dont know. Im just gonna give it time

Do you think so little of yourself that you are willing to pour all your love to his one person who does not love you back and never will?

Chris, she does NOT love you. It seems obvious to everyone except you. Where is your self-respect? You'd better find it soon because there will be times in life that if will be the only thing you do have.

The girl that you love is not worthy. SHE IS POISON.

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

Chris - I know that you're hurting but its time to hang it up. You are hanging on too tight and that is only gonna push her away even more. Don't call her, don't e-mail her, don't write her. Walk tall and proud and for crying out loud, have some dignity!!!

Don't chase her because all you're doing is chasing a pipe dream and in the end, all of your hopes will be shattered. Then where will you be? Back in this forum, asking for more advice and feeling worse than you do now.

Love yourself, Chris. You can't love anyone if you don't love yourself. Go out, hang out with friends and family, pick up a new hobby. Don't dwell on this.

I know what you're going through. I lost my love 18 days ago and the pain was unbearable, especially when I never saw it coming. Just out of the blue she told me that she loved me but wasn't in love. That's like having a sudden, unexpected death in the family. TO TOP IT OFF, WE LIVED TOGETHER AND STILL WORK TOGETHER. I packed my bags and went to my moms and am still paying rent for a place that I'm not staying at, until the lease is up in October.

Those 3 days were the worst and I had lost my 7 lbs in that time from not eating. Then, I realized that I was too good a man to dwell on it. I realized that this was just a temporary problem, a waiver in my moral compass, and that there is always tomorrow. I learned to appreciated the trivial things in life and believe me, it could help you heal. This forum helped me alot.

Chris, really, get it together and stand your ground. Love yourself and let time do the rest....

Vivid_29

• Author

Ok the thing is all I do is imagine what shes doing now. I think shes with other guys and stuff. And Be4 she went out with me she dated my friend. And it hurts cause I think if she did anything with him. I know its none of my business. But just those thoughts of her with my friend a long time ago or with new guys hurts and disgusts me. Although I heard my friend complaining how he was "not getting any from her". Shes not that type of girl. Atleast I think so. But I remember her holding hands with my friend. And that image hurts. Even though she dated him be4 we dated. Still hurts. I think about other guys she could be with. The mystery of it all hurts. I dont know what WENT on and whats GOING on now.

Chris,

Maybe this is what you are waiting for someone to say on this message board:

I think you're right and everyone else on this thread is wrong. The problem here is that you haven't tried hard enough. You haven't told her how you really feel, how much you love her. What you need to do is go over to wherever she lives, and follow her around all day. Serenade her from outside her apartment or house every night. Just stalk her 24/7 and never let her out of your sight. Eventually, if you're lucky, maybe after about a year of this she'll come around. But you have to do whatever is necessary to win this girl back, because you're already 18 years old, and life is short. Pretty soon you'll be an old man and no woman will want to talk to you. This is definately the only girl you could ever possibly have a chance at marrying, since you have no self confidence or anything, so you better win her back. And of course there's nothing you can do about not having any self confidence. That's just the way you are, and the way you'll be forever. So basically Chris, this girl is your only hope for your entire life, and your entire self worth is hanging in the balance of you being able to win her back or not. So just keep on trying harder and harder, and if you're lucky she will come around and realize she really does want to spend the rest of her life with you.

Good luck!

:sick:

• Author

I just feel so depressed. And I can't move on. She means so much to me. I just wanna be able to talk. Why is she being so mean to me? And I am taking your advice in. I think Im going to try lonley girls advice. To lay back and just be there for her. And give it some times. We've just been talking for only 2 months since all the fighting

Chris,

She's being mean to you because you're not being nice enough to her. You need to buy her some flowers and presents and things. Something really expensive. Maybe you should just go out and buy a diamond engagment ring and ask her to marry you. That would definately win her back and win her over.

But basically Chris, if she's being mean to you that means it's all your fault. It's not her, it's you. I mean, you know she's perfect in every way, so if she's being mean it must be because there's something wrong with you. You're just not being nice enough to her. So try harder at being super nice, even sappy and gay if that's what it takes. Women love it when guys are like that. Try that out and let us know how it goes.

Good luck,

Zman

That's it!!! I can't handle it anymore!!! I hope my post won't get me banned, but I'm gonna say it anyway. I'm about to say what everyone on this thread is probably thinking!!!

My advice to you is to go to your exgirlfriends house and take your balls out of her purse. Dude, you are sounding really pathetic right now. You come on this forum for advice, but you won't accept it. It's like your playing a pathelogical see-saw game with all of us. Look at all the replys you got and you still don't get it. Do you get off onthis kind of stuff? Clashes and what not?

Why the hell would anyone want to try to get back with someone who doesn't love them? Where is your pride and dignity??? I bet that your ex views you as a tool and that is a big turn-off to anyone. Stop this nonsense and let her go, already. Be a man and stand your ground!!! SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU, SO LEAVE HER ALONE!!!

• Author

aND I ALREADY FREGGING SAID iD WOULD LAYT BACK AND JUST TALK TO HER BUT NOT AS MUCH. JUST BE A FRIEND. EEN THOUGH SHES NOT ONE TO ME. iM TAKING LONLEY GIRLS ADVICE.

Suicide?

Hmmmmmmmm - A permanent solution for a temporary problem -

Whatever dude - I'm done with this...

Chris, people aren't putting you down to hurt you. They are simply getting frustrated at trying to get through to you.

You keep saying how much you care for her and so forth. And you are entitled to love whomever...we don't choose to fall in love. BUT, HER feelings for you are obvious. She enjoys the idea of a boy-in-waiting. There is no love on her part. I'm sorry, but she's far too twisted to love anyone. And you waiting about thinking that one day she just might wake up and love you in return will make you every bit as twisted.

Cherish the feelings you have for her, but close the door on a future with the girl. If you keep that door open with her...then be prepared to be miserable for the remainder of your life.

SHE IS NOT WORTH IT. No one who makes you so miserable, unsettled, and confused is NOT WORTH IT.

You have a great many strangers replying to your posts. It might interest you to know that nearly all of them care more about your well-being than the creature for whom you are pining.

• Author
You have a great many strangers replying to your posts. It might interest you to know that nearly all of them care more about your well-being than the creature for whom you are pining.

Thank you all who have given me advice. I have to find out what to myself. I realize that now. I appreciate the advice. I don't know what Im gonna do. But I will consider all your advice. Thank you

Hey Chris...

No one knows the real answer but you. Not one of us must live your life or your lonliness but you. We all live our own. I usually stay in relationships that are not good for me because I'm afraid of being alone. I'm scared I won't find anyone else. I miss the love and companionship and affection, even if I'm the only one feeling it in the relationship. It's ok to feel hurt or sad or lonely. We feel it, and then we work through it.

When you do decide to end it with this girl. Stop all contact with her. No phone, no email, no letters, nothing!!! That is the ONLY WAY TO GET THROUGH IT. And before long, it will all be better. In the meantime, you'll know when the right time is. Just know that you are a great person with a lot of love to give, so don't waste that on the wrong people.