I eat a banana every morning.

I love a banana first thing in the morning, too. I much prefer the really green ones. They last much longer, and I am able to greet the day with a cheerful smile on my face. Anyway, after I get out of bed I am usually very hungry, so I ravish a couple of apricots.

I love a banana first thing in the morning, too. I much prefer the really green ones.

I used to like my banana's like that but after having to eat a couple of them not so green I like them better now not so green.

Apples are good & easy to eat, but I have to agree you have to eat what is in season, if you don't the cost will kill you.

I love a banana first thing in the morning, too. I much prefer the really green ones. They last much longer, and I am able to greet the day with a cheerful smile on my face. Anyway, after I get out of bed I am usually very hungry, so I ravish a couple of apricots.

Now you're scaring ME, Nemo.

AriaIncognito

I prefer the following but some are too high maintanence for "on the go"

Bananas

Apples

Grapes (green or red, both are great!)

Strawberries

Pineapple (prob my favorite fruit but it's a pain to cut it)

Pears

Watermelon

Plums

Nectarines

I wish fruit wasn't so quick to spoil. I do enjoy eating it, but find I dont eat that much because I can't keep up with it when I buy it.

• 3 weeks later...

Buy what you like to eat, then the minute you get home, chop/peel as needed, and put in some small tupperware in the fridge. Whenever you're heading out, pack one of your little tupperwares and a fork and you're good to go!

This works really well if you do the processing as soon as you get it home from the store. That way it doesn't rot in the bag or get lost in the fridge.