What does this mean?

Given that short length of time and rocky start to the marriage, compounded with serial cheating...if your MM's wife were posting here, Nextel, I'd tell her to drop him like a hot biscuit and RUN for the nearest divorce lawyer.

I would agree that their marriage isn't likely at all to succeed, but for different reasons than you've mentioned.

Given his attitude and serial cheating, I'd tell her that he's likely not capable of committed marriage, and that the odds are extremely high of him doing this again.

I'd give you the same advice at this point. The only good thing is...you know all of this going into the relationship. Hopefully being forewarned is being fore-armed.

• Author
Given that short length of time and rocky start to the marriage, compounded with serial cheating...if your MM's wife were posting here, Nextel, I'd tell her to drop him like a hot biscuit and RUN for the nearest divorce lawyer..

Guess what.....She wouldn't take your advice. Only she is going to have to come to the realization.

• Author
Neither will you. :D :D :D :D :D

You'll also have to come to these conclusions on your own.

I would listen if I believed he was a serial cheater. But he decided his M was over and did what he had to do.